Seizmik Fold Down Windshield - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Seizmik Fold Down Windshield

This is a discussion on Seizmik Fold Down Windshield within the Mid-Size Rangers forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Awesome. Let me know how the install goes I'm ordering mine today....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Seizmik Fold Down Windshield

  1. #21
    (Zach) Starting Member Grey's Avatar
    Member #
    10442
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vicksburg, MS
    Posts
    23
    Member #
    10442
    Liked
    2 times
    Awesome.
    Let me know how the install goes I'm ordering mine today.
    2005 Ranger 500- Sold
    2015 570 Midsize

  2. #22
    Starting Member Davatk's Avatar
    Member #
    48266
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    48266
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Saw the Seizmik Midsize Fold Down Windshield at the locale dealer today. Looked good and well built. Any first hand experience? They have a coated and non coated version. I'm thinking the coated version is a must. $400+ is high, but if it's worth it I might pull the trigger.
    Greetings, new Ranger 500 owner here. Was wondering if any further comments on the Seizmik fold down windshields ? I've ordered a non coated version but was curious if any of the folks in this thread had any additional experiences to share.

    Thanks !

  3. #23
    PRC Sponsor jodyfj40's Avatar
    Member #
    22343
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    244
    Member #
    22343
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davatk View Post
    Greetings, new Ranger 500 owner here. Was wondering if any further comments on the Seizmik fold down windshields ? I've ordered a non coated version but was curious if any of the folks in this thread had any additional experiences to share.

    Thanks !
    Thanks for the order, make sure you don't ever wipe or scrub the windshield. To clean spray it with soap and water and let it sit. Then rinse it off and blow it dry. The uncoated version will scratch if not taken care of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fswan likes this.
    Jody Jackson
    Product Support Specialist
    Seizmik UTV Accessories
    1-866-838-3366

  4. #24
    Starting Member Davatk's Avatar
    Member #
    48266
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    48266
    Quote Originally Posted by jodyfj40 View Post
    Thanks for the order, make sure you don't ever wipe or scrub the windshield. To clean spray it with soap and water and let it sit. Then rinse it off and blow it dry. The uncoated version will scratch if not taken care of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jody. I have seen some guidance that there are a couple of recommended cleaners that can be used, Novus and Brillianize. Do you have any comment on those products in conjunction with cleaning this windshield ?

    Thanks !

  5. #25
    PRC Sponsor jodyfj40's Avatar
    Member #
    22343
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    244
    Member #
    22343
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davatk View Post
    Thanks Jody. I have seen some guidance that there are a couple of recommended cleaners that can be used, Novus and Brillianize. Do you have any comment on those products in conjunction with cleaning this windshield ?

    Thanks !
    Th cleaners are fine, the problem comes if you try to wipe the cleaner off. If you do make sure you go across the windshield in one direction so it doesn't swirl.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jody Jackson
    Product Support Specialist
    Seizmik UTV Accessories
    1-866-838-3366

  6. #26
    Starting Member HuntinBuddy's Avatar
    Member #
    34489
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    38
    Member #
    34489
    Liked
    12 times
    I've had the coated version since not long after they came out and it has held up very well. Seals really well and I've been very happy with it.
    2015 570 EPS Bronze Mist Mid Size
    Polaris Sport Roof, Front Brush Guard
    Seizmik Versa-fold Windshield
    Seizmik Mirrors
    EV Rear Springs
    SATV 2" front lift

  7. #27
    PRC Sponsor jodyfj40's Avatar
    Member #
    22343
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    244
    Member #
    22343
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinBuddy View Post
    I've had the coated version since not long after they came out and it has held up very well. Seals really well and I've been very happy with it.
    Thanks for the feedback, the coated versions are great, I'm very rough on mine on purpose and it is holding up great.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jody Jackson
    Product Support Specialist
    Seizmik UTV Accessories
    1-866-838-3366

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

seizmik folding windshield
,

what is the best fold down windshield for the 2016 mid size polaris ranger

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.