PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Rear seat cup holders...

9K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  PhilW 
#1 ·
In a previous post (can't seem to find it now) someone was looking for options for rear seat cup holders. I ordered this unit and it is very nice. Mounting screws use the existing holes in the back of the front seat. Doesn't seem to take away from legroom for the center passenger in the back either. I'll post a photo at a later date.

http://www.sidebysidesports.com/racrresebeho.html

A couple pics...

See less See more
#5 ·

not greatest picture of them but i put RAM cup holders in mine.. You can move them anywhere you need to and they swing.

#8 ·
Cool. I had never heard of RAM holders before. As far as I know, the Salient Designs part is the only thing that is designed to go in that little mounting area behind the front seat on the crew. It looks like it was specifically designed for stuff, but Polaris doesn't have anything for it.

I'd like to buy one of the Salient Designs pieces, but like a few items out there, I can't find it for sale anywhere that'll ship to Alaska for a reasonable price. Everything is mega-bucks for shipping that I can find.

#9 ·
They have a great cup holder at "bed bath and beyond" (I know dont laugh). But my wife got it for me and it clamps on the the hand bar and if out of the way of your knees! She also bought me one for my pontoon. You can go online and get a 10% iff coupon and then resistor with a smart phone and get another 10% off so the final cost was only $8.00! Cant beat it! It is a two cup holder.

#13 ·
Sorry if you cant find it. mine looks like that but has a cup holder where the snack holder is. My wife picked it up and it does great clamping on the hand rail of the back seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.