Street legal kit recommendations for a 13 800 Crew - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Street legal kit recommendations for a 13 800 Crew

This is a discussion on Street legal kit recommendations for a 13 800 Crew within the Ranger Crew Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Originally Posted by lacofdfireman Only thing left to do is figure out where to mount my license plate and clean up my wiring a bit. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Street legal kit recommendations for a 13 800 Crew

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1814 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lacofdfireman View Post
    Only thing left to do is figure out where to mount my license plate and clean up my wiring a bit. It looks like a rats nest under the hood. Oh ya and I need to swap my power from the battery to a switched circuit.

Any of you have any great ideas about how and where to mount the license plate on the back. Preferably away from the engine. It get what to hot anywhere near that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Good idea to move your power wire to a switched circuit! I originally wired mine to an always-hot circuit only to discover that the blinker relay draws power all the time but you only hear it when when you toggle the switch. Don't know if it's supposed to do that or if I just got a bad one? After a few days of sitting idle, it would drain my battery. I moved the hot wire to the keyed-hot terminal under the hood--problem solved!

Always give 100%... except when you donate blood.

'11 800 XP - Viper Elite 4000 - EZTSK Turn Signals - Overhead Gun Rack - Backup LED - Dual Lock 'n Ride Storage Bins - Odyssey Aux 925L Battery on 1314 - H.I.D.'s - 30" LED Front, 10" LED Rear - Diamond Plate Floor Boards - Rear View Mirror w/Compass, Temp & Map Lites - 26" Bighorns - Front & Back BA arched A-Arms - Half Folding Windshield - DiamondBack Roof - Foot Saver - Dash Kit - UHMW Skids - Prolockers

'13 RZR 900xp EPS - Medical Insurance

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Not sure what state you are going to try to licence' it in, but in TX you will need a E-brake kit, DOT tires (for every state), emerence flashers, wind-shield (automotive glass...in most states) to even pass the "safty-inspection" then you will need a emissions inspection passed...I could write a book (but Im not) on how to get it done. good luck (if you beleive in that) its not easy to get it done. here is my street legal ranger (minus the side mirrors which Im re-doing with a roll-bar mount)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Expat likes this.
    2017 Ranger Northstar HVAC CREW
    6 inch portal SuperATV
    32 x 10 x 18 Maxiss ML3 DOT
    SuperATV front and back bumpers
    3500 LBS in rear bumper
    4500 LBS in Front bumper
    Navagation
    Street legal Kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links