Cab Seal Kit....included with Clearview doors? - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Cab Seal Kit....included with Clearview doors?

This is a discussion on Cab Seal Kit....included with Clearview doors? within the Ranger XP 900 & 570 FS Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; And maybe using this crazy stuff on the edges! https://www.getflexseal.com/ This stuff is pretty nasty to work with but it does do as advertised. Pretty ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cab Seal Kit....included with Clearview doors?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1329 times
    And maybe using this crazy stuff on the edges!
    https://www.getflexseal.com/
    This stuff is pretty nasty to work with but it does do as advertised. Pretty amazing, really.
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE
    teshreve's 2016 Ranger 900 Build Thread

(Steve-o) 1000+ Member Naylor649's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    284 times
    Quote Originally Posted by teshreve View Post
    And maybe using this crazy stuff on the edges!
    https://www.getflexseal.com/
    This stuff is pretty nasty to work with but it does do as advertised. Pretty amazing, really.
    How much did that weird guy pay you to drop this comment
    Union Electrician
    2015 900 XP Sandstone Metallic
    Fixed Glass Windshield
    Lock & Ride Rear Glass
    Lock & Ride Sport Roof
    Polaris Radio
    Polaris Extreme Bumper
    Viper Elite 4000 winch
    12" Light bar
    3" Full Outkast lift
    14" MSA Vibe wheels
    30" Pro Armor Crawler XG
    Dragonfire Doors
    Garage Products Bushings
    Fueled by Busch Light

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1329 times
    I got $50 for this one, woohoo!
    Naylor649 likes this.
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE
    teshreve's 2016 Ranger 900 Build Thread

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Neither set of my clearview doors came with the cab seal kit. Just for clarification, did anyone who ordered the pro-fit clearview doors get the cab seal kit included with them?
    '16 Polaris Ranger 900XP (Matte Green) - Lock N Ride Windshield - Lock N Ride Rear Glass - Lock N Ride Premium Roof - Lock N Ride Pro Fit Clearview Doors - Polaris Mud Guard/Fender Flares - Rigid Dually Floodlights - Rough Country 50" Curved LED Light Bar - Infinity PRV350 Head Unit - Rockford Fosgate Punch 300-watt 4 Channel Amp - Polk Audio DB521 Speakers (4) - OTRATTW Switches - GENSSI 5000K LED Kit Headlight Conversion Kit - Viper Elite 5000 Winch - Blue Sea 5025 Fuse Block - PAC 80-Amp Relay - Polaris Horn Kit - Polaris Glacier Pro Plow with Hydraulic Angle System - Polaris Cab Heater

Member #
    Member #
    My Clearview Doors did not come with cab seal kit.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
    My Clearview Doors did not come with cab seal kit.
    Mine didn't but when I went back and told them in the Polaris cab seal kit install video AND the 2017 catalog BOTH say the cab seal kit is included....They ordered and I got it FREE....

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kcobello View Post
    Mine didn't but when I went back and told them in the Polaris cab seal kit install video AND the 2017 catalog BOTH say the cab seal kit is included....They ordered and I got it FREE....
    Did you contact Polaris directly or through whoever you ordered from? Where did you order from?
    '16 Polaris Ranger 900XP (Matte Green) - Lock N Ride Windshield - Lock N Ride Rear Glass - Lock N Ride Premium Roof - Lock N Ride Pro Fit Clearview Doors - Polaris Mud Guard/Fender Flares - Rigid Dually Floodlights - Rough Country 50" Curved LED Light Bar - Infinity PRV350 Head Unit - Rockford Fosgate Punch 300-watt 4 Channel Amp - Polk Audio DB521 Speakers (4) - OTRATTW Switches - GENSSI 5000K LED Kit Headlight Conversion Kit - Viper Elite 5000 Winch - Blue Sea 5025 Fuse Block - PAC 80-Amp Relay - Polaris Horn Kit - Polaris Glacier Pro Plow with Hydraulic Angle System - Polaris Cab Heater

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by prov1ml View Post
    Did you contact Polaris directly or through whoever you ordered from? Where did you order from?
    My local Polaris Dealer. Bob Weaver Motor Sports. Is in my the Catalog and mentioned in a Polaris Cab seal install video.

(Dave) Veteran Member Battle_Born's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    I put my doors and cab seal kit in at the end of summer and I can tell you it helped tremendously. It's unreal how many gaps there are in the panels between the plastic and the frame. It doesn't catch every one of them, but it does a very good job of getting the largest of the gaping wounds. I still used half a roll of gorilla tape and a can of flex seal. I didn't have the mud guards on until after the doors and fairly certain those guards also contributed.
    The cab seal kit can be put on a crew in about an hour or so once you've watched the video. (Minus the cleaning of course)
    Keep in mind the density of the pieces are different depending on the location in which it goes. Some are rigid while others are very spongy.

I didn't get the sound deadening kit, I think I'm going to put dynamat instead.

Thanks,
    B_B

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Every type/style of Lock & Ride doors in the 2017 catalog lists a cab seal kit as included with the doors. I will know tomorrow if it's in my kit. Dealer called me today to let me know they are in! Looking forward to it.....
    2015 Ranger XP 900 Hunter Deluxe Edition w / EPS & EBS, heated seats, 4500lb winch, front & rear brush guards, Polaris lock & ride storage box, Polaris Glass Tip-out front Windshield, Polaris Glass Rear Windshield, Polaris Windshield Wiper Kit, Polaris Lock & Ride Bed Extender, Polaris Lock & Ride Dual Gun Boot Kit, Polaris Front & Rear A-Arm Guards, Polaris Fender Flare Kit, Polaris Cab Heater, Polaris Rearview Mirror, Polaris 72" Glacier Snowplow w / Hydraulic Lift & Turn, 14" MSA Wheels, 26" Bighorn Tires, MMA 2.5" Lift, 15" Hella 90W LED Front Bumper Light, 35" Hella 180W Roof Mounted LED Light Bar, Hella 35W LED flood beam reverse light, Phoenix 72W LED combo flood & spot box lights.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links