Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Installing cab

This is a discussion on Installing cab within the Ranger XP 900 Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; In the middle of putting the cab on. My window/wiper kit isn't in yet and I was wondering if I need to put the window ...

Thread: Installing cab

Member #
    Member #

Installing cab

In the middle of putting the cab on. My window/wiper kit isn't in yet and I was wondering if I need to put the window in before I put the roof on ? or can I go ahead and install the roof ?
    2013 900XP Org. Madness. Winch, Front & Rear brushgaurds, Prem. roof, Windshield with wiper, Interior Light, Doors, Poly back panel, LED's front and rear, Heater, Glazier Pro plow,

2007 Browning Ed. 700XP Traded !

Member #
    Member #
    Remeber you got to run the lines for the washer fluid if you want that hooked up...

Member #
    Member #
    Yes.. thank you. I will leave the head liner out so I can run the wires and washer fluid tube to wiper.
    2013 900XP Org. Madness. Winch, Front & Rear brushgaurds, Prem. roof, Windshield with wiper, Interior Light, Doors, Poly back panel, LED's front and rear, Heater, Glazier Pro plow,

Member #
    Member #
    put the roof on ! hope I can get the windsheild in without taking it back off. It was tough to get it to click in with the roof seal on it. doors and back window installed today as well.. Starting to look pretty good.

Member #
    Member #
    RussB

If you have the tip out windshield, the windshield needs to go on first. The hinge at the top has a screw/tork head and the roof will interfere with getting to those screw heads.

Links