Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

drivers side mirror installation

This is a discussion on drivers side mirror installation within the Ranger XP 900 Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Anyone succeeded in attaching driver side mirror on 13 exp with pro fit cab with doors? I would appreciate some guidence. Not liking the idea ...

Thread: drivers side mirror installation

Member #
    Member #

drivers side mirror installation

Anyone succeeded in attaching driver side mirror on 13 exp with pro fit cab with doors? I would appreciate some guidence. Not liking the idea of attaching to plastic door.
    2013 Ranger XP Orange Madness,

Supporting Member
    (Terry) Supporting Member TerSans's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #

Outside mirrors

I got a set off eBay at I think they were $69. Found I had to make new metal mounts to accommodate the profit doors. The mounts they came with work fine when doors are off but don't give enough out reach to be able to use when doors are on without leaning out the window. Fairly easy to do. I like the outside mirrors a lot thought I did go a little overboard and put a rear view mirror on windshield that also has a small video monitor for rear and front mount cameras. The front camera is actually built into the mirror and also has a video recorder to data card built into mirror. Pretty neat setup if I do say so myself. These Chinese can do almost anything. eBay again and I think the price was $79 with rear view camera.
    2013 Ranger 900 XP LE EFI EPS
    Orange Madness on ITP BahaCross tires 14" SIXR wheels, Camoplast 4 Season tracks,
    Full steel cab w/heater, tip out windshield, power windows, GPS, Aluminum floor, Polaris audio with Sirius XM, headliner speakers and outside waterproof front speakers, Galaxy s4 cradle, rear view video monitor mirror with rear and front view cameras, Extreme bumpers front and rear, Nerf bars, Polaris 4500 winch front, 4500 Venom winch rear w/remote wireless controllers, full Aluminum gear box and Aluminum deck cover over rest of bed, LED rear service and backup lights, Polaris LED light bar in front on bumper, 42" LED 240 watt double row Cree light bar on roof, EMP Armor front and rear arm covers,
    Custom paint

Links