PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Super atv 6 inch or ???

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  AK_900XP_CREW_LE 
#1 ·
I ordered a super atv 6 inch life in the last week of august and then said 3 to 4 weeks, fine whatever sucks but whatever so still no lift now. I ordered it so early so I had time to run it before 2 mud events in November should be plenty of time now there telling me the end of November that's 3 months is thus normal bullshit that they do? I'm considering canceling my order and going with a different lift that compares to there's anyone know ow of any out there that I can get before November

#3 ·
I was going to order the Wicked 6 until they told me the end of November but couldn't wait, they said they are still waiting on the back "half" of the kit and the shocks. After checking production times with Outkast, Backwoods, S3, and a few others, I decided to go with the S3 5" lift, it's getting made this week and shipping Monday or Tuesday.

where are you located i have this lift in my garage brand new never installed for a 2014 i am going to sell, got drunk and bought the lift and didnt realize it wont fit in my enclosed trailer, any way its for sale if interested
Dang, if I had known that, that thing would be on the way to Alaska right now. ;-)

#6 ·
Nope on the wider and shocks. I did a few add ons to the S3 lift though, delrin bushing kit, heavy duty tie rods, and Titan axles in the front (thought I'd give those a try instead of Rhinos). I also ordered SATV's Phantom Pro shocks, the standard Phantoms that come with the Wicked 6 aren't that great from what I've been told buy the guys that I know that run them. Said and done, I'm into the S3 kit for about $400 more than if I had upgraded the shocks and gone with the SATV kit.

#11 ·
Works for me, definitely changed since I ordered on Monday.....new look!

#8 ·
its coming
lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.