PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

need to clear 29.5s temporary

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  joshtb06 
#1 ·
Need to clear my new rims and 29.5 terms while I wait for lift to come in but still want to be able to ride. Is there a kit or something I can buy to fit them and then when my lift comes in ill take it off and sell it or something?

#2 ·
Foward a arms would be the only way the wait is so long out best bet IMO would just be patient and wait on the lift not sure where your located but look up (Polaris Rangers owners of Texas) on fb I see used fowards on there selling for $200-$250 range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
And people on there are willing to ship thats were I sell the majority of my stuff

#4 ·
Thanks for the help I'm in south Florida and don't have a face book if that's what fb stands for. I got 2 big events in November I really wanted my new tires on for. I'm going to try and find something I just didn't know what I needed to clear the tires and if forward a arms is all I need I'm going to try and find a set

#5 ·
Get a set of superatv fwd arms and they will fit. I'm sure you can sell them afterwards

#6 ·
The only ones that seam to be available are the high lifter arched forward control arms and there 570 on eBay and eBay says they will clear 30s I tried to get the super atv ones but there a few weeks out eBay says if I buy them now I can have the high lifter ones in a few days

#7 ·
Oh wow my father in law got them in less than a week and that was only a couple weeks ago. They will clear 30s though.

#9 ·
No the SATV ones. I haven't looked at the highlifter but the SATV arms are very nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.