PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Fog Lights / Knock Out Lights Replacement

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  WildCard07 
#1 ·
Ok, so I got a new basic sage green 2015 900 XP a couple of weeks ago, and was looking at the empty holes for the fog lights/knock out lights, and was wondering if any kind of after market wide beam LED light might fit in the hole? Looking at something like one of the small square or rectangular Rigid Industries or Baja Designs LED lights... something I can get some brightness out of. Maybe put a wide beam type in there, and a spot or combo LED bar in the middle.

Has anyone put any kind of aftermarket lights in place of the fog lights? What are your opinions of what will fit, or more or less mount correctly in that angled tight space?

Also, while were'e on the subject of light, does anyone make a LED replacement housing/bulb configuration for the main headlights? I see that Polaris made a factory LED headlamp replacement, but does not fit the 2015 900 XP???? Any aftermarket solutions? Not talking about a HID replacement, but a full blown LED lenses and housing that would directly fit and replace the stock halogen headlamps.

Thanks for your help.

#2 ·
Phlashlights.com has an LED replacement for the head light bulbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.