PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

clutch kit needed for 28" terms?

6K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Hunterworks 
#1 ·
ive searched and I cant seem to find a definite answer seems some say the rangers are clutched heavy and don't need anything and from experience on other bikes id say it does. what is everyone's opinion?

See less See more
#2 ·
Clutch it. That's my 2 cents.

#3 ·
#6 ·
Yes, get a new clutch. No need for a duraclutch. Call Todd at Hunterworks. Get the roller secondary clutch with EBS helix. Also get the dalton clutch springs for the bigger sized tires. He will put in the secondary spring and you install the primary spring. Super easy. Throw away your stock secondary, its junk.
You will not regret this upgrade, its the best $380 Ive spent on my Ranger. Way less money than the duraclutch.

#11 ·
No its a completely different secondary. The stock one is garbage...literally....I threw mine in the trash.

#13 ·
Installed the DuraClutch on my '14 and love it. Highly recommended. No hesitation, no grinding, no smell, engine braking is a huge bonus.

#14 ·
<<<<<<<<<I told you so !!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.