Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

It takes just a minute

This is a discussion on It takes just a minute within the Political Discussions forums, part of the Off-Topic Discussions category; To fill out the short form to tell Congress to "De-Fund" Obama Care, it all ends in Septemeber if this gets passed. http://dontfundit2013.fwsites.org/video/...

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: It takes just a minute

  1. #1
    Supporting Member
    (Allan) Sr. Moderator fiberguy's Avatar
    Member #
    32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,199
    Member #
    32
    Liked
    86 times

    It takes just a minute

    To fill out the short form to tell Congress to "De-Fund" Obama Care, it all ends in Septemeber if this gets passed.

    http://dontfundit2013.fwsites.org/video/
    2008 "Green" RZR
    Allan
    Danville, New Hampshire
    "Molon Labe"
    PRC staff


    "We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."


    Please help keep our site FREE, and use our sponsors when possible

  2. #2
    (Richard) Elite Member buckstop515's Avatar
    Member #
    15373
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    856
    Member #
    15373
    Liked
    71 times
    The sorry thing is politicians don't listen or give a rip what we in the cheap seats think. They wouldn't even be talking about amnesty for illegals. There aren't enough latino voters that are legal who want this to worry about.

  3. #3
    Supporting Member
    (Allan) Sr. Moderator fiberguy's Avatar
    Member #
    32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,199
    Member #
    32
    Liked
    86 times
    Quote Originally Posted by buckstop515
    The sorry thing is politicians don't listen or give a rip what we in the cheap seats think. They wouldn't even be talking about amnesty for illegals. There aren't enough latino voters that are legal who want this to worry about.
    You may be right Richard, but if we give up all is lost for sure.
    2008 "Green" RZR
    Allan
    Danville, New Hampshire
    "Molon Labe"
    PRC staff


    "We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."


    Please help keep our site FREE, and use our sponsors when possible

  4. #4
    (tom) Veteran Member stroker08's Avatar
    Member #
    6117
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    freesoil mi.
    Posts
    479
    Member #
    6117
    Liked
    4 times
    done, tks for the link.

  5. #5
    (Ed) Elite Member Arkyrider's Avatar
    Member #
    8319
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mt Ida Arkansas
    Posts
    533
    Member #
    8319
    Liked
    1 times
    DONE
    2011 Polaris RZR :S"
    Member Arkansas Trail Blazers ATV Club

  6. #6
    (Richard) Elite Member buckstop515's Avatar
    Member #
    15373
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    856
    Member #
    15373
    Liked
    71 times
    Fiberguy your right, we need to keep fighting back. Until we demand that someone is held accountable for all of the scandals and unconstitutional actions these politicians are putting out against the people nothing will change. Our fight should also be against the media that is compliciant by ignoring anything bad to this adminstration.

  7. #7
    Supporting Member
    (Allan) Sr. Moderator fiberguy's Avatar
    Member #
    32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,199
    Member #
    32
    Liked
    86 times
    Quote Originally Posted by buckstop515
    Fiberguy your right, we need to keep fighting back. Until we demand that someone is held accountable for all of the scandals and unconstitutional actions these politicians are putting out against the people nothing will change. Our fight should also be against the media that is compliciant by ignoring anything bad to this adminstration.
    I will say one thing Richard, I am getting wore down though and can't wait for the day when I can relax and listen to music again with regularity
    2008 "Green" RZR
    Allan
    Danville, New Hampshire
    "Molon Labe"
    PRC staff


    "We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."


    Please help keep our site FREE, and use our sponsors when possible

  8. #8
    (Michael) Regular Member mdguest's Avatar
    Member #
    15615
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Benton, AR
    Posts
    100
    Member #
    15615
    Liked
    5 times

    NOBUMMER CARE

    Quote Originally Posted by fiberguy
    Quote Originally Posted by buckstop515
    Fiberguy your right, we need to keep fighting back. Until we demand that someone is held accountable for all of the scandals and unconstitutional actions these politicians are putting out against the people nothing will change. Our fight should also be against the media that is compliciant by ignoring anything bad to this adminstration.
    I will say one thing Richard, I am getting wore down though and can't wait for the day when I can relax and listen to music again with regularity
    Allen,

    I signed on!

    I just can't relax anymore with this crazy crap in Washington. I will even give up my music, but I just can't give up on regularity at my age

    Michael Guest

    2011 Ranger XP 800
    2013 RZR XP 900 Jagged X

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •