The Russians are coming !!! - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

The Russians are coming !!!

This is a discussion on The Russians are coming !!! within the Political Discussions forums, part of the Off-Topic Discussions category; Originally Posted by teshreve I think it's a big deal. Interfering with the process that is integral to our freedom is something to be concerned ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: The Russians are coming !!!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1342 times
    Quote Originally Posted by teshreve View Post
    I think it's a big deal. Interfering with the process that is integral to our freedom is something to be concerned about. Given how close the election was, it actually could be the reason she lost. I voted for Trump, but every day that goes by I regret it more. The lesser of two evils. Sigh. Worst of all, the presidential circus distracts us from the real problem: Congress. Holy corruption!
    Yeah, what are we going to do with all those pesky jobs he has already kept in the US and now the Chinese and Mexicans are krap'n in their little pants about not being able to run the show anymore.. They are all upset ! All that Demwad PC BS..........wasted...down the tubes ! Now we have to call ILLEGALS ILLEGAL wt%........ Congress already step'n and fetch'n or they get TWEETED to US....UNBELIVEABLE the gall of that TRUMP character.... and he isnt even POTUS..............
    pyromedic, JJaxon and teshreve like this.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Todd, the election wasn't close. If it were not for the left coast and the I'm to lazy to make my own decisions, please lead me by the nose right coast, it would have been a popular vote land slide. Electoral college was not close........Oh, wait the government knows better than I, I defer my comment to them.......
    jungleman, pyromedic and teshreve like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Duke View Post
    Todd, the election wasn't close. If it were not for the left coast and the I'm to lazy to make my own decisions, please lead me by the nose right coast, it would have been a popular vote land slide.
    I convinced myself to back away from this discussion, but this was too much, lol.
    And I am going to go ahead and agree with you here. I was wrong. The election was not close. By popular vote, Clinton won by a 2.1% margin (~2.9 million votes), which ranks 9th in closeness. The Trump electoral college win was the 10th closest. Which also isn't very close.
    But the part that really prompted me to respond was the premise that it wasn't even close if you totally change everything about the election. Hilarious.
    Da Duke likes this.
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE
    teshreve's 2016 Ranger 900 Build Thread

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromedic View Post
    Whether it was the Russians or our own intelligence agencies, someone needed to learn about and release the truth to the voting public.
    Summary: It's OK to do illegal things as long as it makes the world a better place. Got it!
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Love you Todd.
    teshreve likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1342 times
    But the part that really prompted me to respond was the premise that it wasn't even close if you totally change everything about the election. Hilarious.
    Agreed ! Discount the millions of ILLEGAL votes that Killary got due to Kenyan Barry's last minute request and yeah...........TRUMP officially wins the popular vote by a landslide. Nevertheless.........TRUMP is in charge.. and it's game over for criminal left wing lugnuts...
    Last edited by jungleman; 01-11-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    pyromedic, JJaxon and teshreve like this.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    And if 100,000,000 monkeys flew out of my butt I would have won the write in vote. Conspiracy!

Hillary and Co. did illegal stuff. Then someone else did illegal stuff to expose the illegal stuff. But since the illegal stuff that exposes the illegal stuff supports your opinion of things, the former illegal thing is bad and the latter illegal thing is good. This is the kind of logic that votes for Trump?
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1342 times
    Todd, it only appears that you inherited your logic and intuition from your parents who grew up together at your grandparents house in Oregon...........
    teshreve likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    297 times
    Hillary and Co. did illegal stuff. Then someone else did illegal stuff to expose the illegal stuff. But since the illegal stuff that exposes the illegal stuff supports your opinion of things, the former illegal thing is bad and the latter illegal thing is good. This is the kind of logic that votes for Trump?
    The source was an insider democrat whistleblower that released the emails.

Does that make you feel better?

I know that is not as popular a story as the Russians did it, but it is more likely to be the truth since that is what the releaser cited as the source.

And that voter logic you use is more likely to be associated with a Hillary voter.
    jungleman, JJaxon and teshreve like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    367 times
    Summary: It's OK to do illegal things as long as it makes the world a better place. Got it!
    No one said it was OK to do illegal things. It just so happens that in this case the so called "illegal things" turned out to be informative about possible illegal things as well as things that are definitely unethical and dishonest. Call it illegal, call it unlucky for democrats call it what you will. However the information was obtained it still enlightened people and gave them information they should have known in any case. Two "wrongs" made a "right".
    It's illegal to be a vigilante but you can bet your bottom dollar that if someone rapes my wife or daughter and the law turns a blind eye, that someone will still have hell to pay. I'll be damned if I would allow that reprobate to walk away scot free, whatever it took to make that individual pay the penalty.
    Way back during the days of the founding of the country it was illegal to not pay taxes to England. In fact, it was illegal to do many things according to the King. Illegal or not, the colonists finally had their fill and took things into their own hands. The result was a new nation free of not only the oppression of England but free in many other ways. Do you think it was wrong for the colonists to rise up and break the laws of the King of England? I most certainly don't! There are times that laws are wrong, unfair or not properly enforced (overzealous enforcement). During those times people will eventually get angry enough to take law into their own hands and change wrong to right, damn the law.
    The election of Trump was, in reality, a revolution much like the American Revolution, only without bloodshed, unless of course you want to count the cop killings perpetrated by Hillary and Obama supporters.
    With regard to Hillary winning the popular vote. There are between 11 and 20 million illegals in the country right now, no one really knows the exact number for certain. That alone is a travesty, but a topic for another discussion. If only 10% of those illegals voted illegally for Hillary, and the likelihood is quite high in places like NY, CA, CO and other illegal friendly states, it would easily account for much of Hillary's popular vote lead. Illegals definitely had a stake in the game this election as their ability to fleece America was severely threatened by a Trump presidency and many of the states mentioned are quite lax in insuring that only eligible voters can vote. Add to that other illegal votes of convicted felons which support democrats because Obama is releasing them left and right, people too young to vote but influenced by the left's promises of freebies like college, dead people and people voting two or three times for Hillary and it is reasonable to consider that Hillary won the popular vote by fraud.
    In addition the electoral process is flawed and needs to be changed. As it currently stands it gives people who are not citizens or eligible to vote a say in our elections. How you ask? The answer is simple. The number of electors for each state is determined by the census which counts every man, woman and child, illegal, convicted felon, visiting on a visa, too young to vote and otherwise. This equates to states with high illegal populations, high convicted felon populations (NY & IL for example) or high prison populations more electors. The proper way to determine the number of electors would be to count only US citizens that are eligible to vote. In the current case Trump would have had even more electors and Hillary less when the electoral votes were tallied because CA and NY would not have had as many electors, mostly due to their high illegal populations.
    To make our elections really accurate and make every vote count we need voter ID laws at the polls and revamping of the electoral process so that the number of electors each state has reflects the number of US citizens eligible to vote in each state.
    Last edited by pyromedic; 01-11-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links