The Russians are coming !!!
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on The Russians are coming !!! within the Political Discussions forums, part of the Off-Topic Discussions category; As the Demwits head leftist buffoon gets the heave -ho, he is bound and determined to remain the BLAMER n CHIEF to the very end. ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: The Russians are coming !!!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1342 times

As the Demwits head leftist buffoon gets the heave -ho, he is bound and determined to remain the BLAMER n CHIEF to the very end. What a continuing embarrassment to a nation that was once the greatest on earth and will be again very soon.. I just wish Insane McCain and his RINO chumps could be recalled right along with the Blamer.....

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Ehh they hacked the dnc big deal. It's not the reason billary lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jungleman, pyromedic and teshreve like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    367 times
    The way I see it is as follows:
    If the police get information from a convicted felon sitting in prison that helps them break up a drug cartel and put the bad guys away I don't really care about how bad the convicted felon is or how awful his crime that got him there was. The fact remains that he helped police catch the members of the drug cartel, and I'm just fine with that.

Now, insert the words "voters" in place of "police", "Russian" in the place of "convicted felon" and "Hillary" and/or "democrats" in place of "drug cartel". I'm just as fine with that statement as well as the outcome.
    jungleman, NP Chief, fswan and 3 others like this.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1814 times
    Getting so sick of hearing the blathering of this administration and all the left wing kool aid drinkers. First, it's highly doubtful that the Russians released any emails although they certainly are capable of doing that. They hack us, we hack them, and the Iranians and the Chinese, and everybody else -- this has been going on for YEARS -- there is NO fail safe cyber security anywhere in the world! Any novice hacker could have hacked Podesta's email.

Where is the left's outrage of Obama's State Department giving
    $349,276 of OUR tax dollars to Netanyaho's opponent in the 2015 Israeli election? Isn't that the U.S. trying to influence another country's election? Can't wait for that slime ball to get out of office!

Interesting take on the "Russian hack" from John McAfee (the guy that wrote McAfee anti virus software after he read the FBI's redacted report on the incident;

<font color="#1d2129" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap;">

Always give 100%... except when you donate blood.

'11 800 XP - Viper Elite 4000 - EZTSK Turn Signals - Overhead Gun Rack - Backup LED - Dual Lock 'n Ride Storage Bins - Odyssey Aux 925L Battery on 1314 - H.I.D.'s - 30" LED Front, 10" LED Rear - Diamond Plate Floor Boards - Rear View Mirror w/Compass, Temp & Map Lites - 26" Bighorns - Front & Back BA arched A-Arms - Half Folding Windshield - DiamondBack Roof - Foot Saver - Dash Kit - UHMW Skids - Prolockers

'13 RZR 900xp EPS - Medical Insurance

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fswan View Post
    Getting so sick of hearing the blathering of this administration and all the left wing kool aid drinkers. First, it's highly doubtful that the Russians released any emails although they certainly are capable of doing that. They hack us, we hack them, and the Iranians and the Chinese, and everybody else -- this has been going on for YEARS -- there is NO fail safe cyber security anywhere in the world! Any novice hacker could have hacked Podesta's email.

Where is the left's outrage of Obama's State Department giving
    $349,276 of OUR tax dollars to Netanyaho's opponent in the 2015 Israeli election? Isn't that the U.S. trying to influence another country's election? Can't wait for that slime ball to get out of office!

Interesting take on the "Russian hack" from John McAfee (the guy that wrote McAfee anti virus software after he read the FBI's redacted report on the incident;

<font color="#1d2129" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap;">

Quick side bar but isn't that mcafee guy nucking futs??? Lol

teshreve likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    Ya he is out there a bit. Perhaps more importantly, he is (fairly recently) politically active.
    https://www.wired.com/2012/12/ff-joh...es-last-stand/
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE
    teshreve's 2016 Ranger 900 Build Thread

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador73 View Post
    Ehh they hacked the dnc big deal. It's not the reason billary lost.
    I think it's a big deal. Interfering with the process that is integral to our freedom is something to be concerned about. Given how close the election was, it actually could be the reason she lost. I voted for Trump, but every day that goes by I regret it more. The lesser of two evils. Sigh. Worst of all, the presidential circus distracts us from the real problem: Congress. Holy corruption!
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE
    teshreve's 2016 Ranger 900 Build Thread

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1342 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador73 View Post
    Quick side bar but isn't that mcafee guy nucking futs??? Lol

-Yeah, but so is Pelosi and Reid and they are/were about 4th and 5th from the POTUS oval office.....
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    367 times
    Quote Originally Posted by teshreve View Post
    I think it's a big deal. Interfering with the process that is integral to our freedom is something to be concerned about. Given how close the election was, it actually could be the reason she lost. I voted for Trump, but every day that goes by I regret it more. The lesser of two evils. Sigh. Worst of all, the presidential circus distracts us from the real problem: Congress. Holy corruption!
    Whether it was the Russians or our own intelligence agencies, someone needed to learn about and release the truth to the voting public. It's too bad it had to be the Russians (if it truly was) instead of our own intel people. Worse yet, it's too bad that the entire democrat party went along with the underhanded things going on within their own party, and still support them to this day. In truth the democrat party is complicit in the cover up and if what they were doing had been criminal in nature democrats should be charged with Conspiracy. If there were any ethics among them someone would have spoken out about what was going on for the good of America.

Regarding regretting voting for Trump, the man isn't even in office yet and he's done more good than Obama did in 8 years. That isn't a very high bar to hold him to, even so as president elect he only has the power of his voice and intentions, not any real legal authority. If you want to take everything the media tosses out there as fact and truth you will not only be misled and disappointed, but also never give Trump a chance. The media is definitely in the tank for the left (democrats) and they are angry that their chosen candidate, Hillary, didn't win. After all they absolutely certain no one else, particularly Trump, had a chance. So certain they had fireworks and a big celebration arranged far in advance of the election. Now they are disappointed and angry that they didn't get what they were so certain they were going to have. Like children they are throwing a tantrum attempting to delegitimize Trump, block all of his Cabinet nominees and play on the fears of the public to tarnish him and sabotage his presidency before he even starts.

I'll grant you that Trump is a very different kind of president than we've seen in a long time. He speaks his mind, something which personally find refreshing, even if a bit shocking. PC he's not adn that's a good thing IMHO. He's not a mealy mouthed politician, kissing babies while stealing their lolly pops, to steal a phrase from Hollywood. This guy is used to getting results and has the determination to get them whatever it takes. He is a warrior type even if his wars are not mortal combat. Many of our greatest leaders have been cut from similar cloth. Admiral Farragut: "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead", Teddy Roosevelt: "A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues." Thomas Jefferson: "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." JFK: "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth." Harry S. Truman: "It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."These are but a few insights into the feelings and beliefs of some of the leaders that have held our country to high standards rather than use it to line their own pockets and for their own aggrandizement.

No one knows how successful Trump will be, but if his success in business is any indication he will be a good leader, if not great. He certainly has a mountain of obstacles to overcome and with democrats and the media trying to build those mountains higher every day. One thing is certain, if Hillary had won she wouldn't be going after Carrier, Ford and GM to keep them producing here in the US or talking about deporting anyone illegal. She would be arranging paybacks for all the special interests that "donated' to her Foundation and using her influence to try to cover her crooked tracks and trying to get amnesty for illegals while the rest of us foot the bill to keep them here. There would be no talks of tax cuts, better jobs, more jobs or increasing GDP, there would be talk of more government freebies and our Second Amendment rights would be under great threat. The shootings in FLL airport would be being blamed on guns rather than mental illness or possible terrorism and police around the country would still be the villains they have been under Obama.

One last point, Trump nor any of his appointees need to use their positions in government to enrich themselves as so many other politicians do. Every one of them is already wealthy with little need for more wealth. 99% of politicians come into office with little in the way of real wealth and leave multi millionaires while receiving a maximum of $191.5k/year for Congressmen and just over $200k for the vice president and $400k for the president. Now, I'll grant you that compared to the average American these salaries are high, however compared to the average CEO or corporate executive they are low. If you factor in that living in a place like Washington DC, NYC or CA it takes about $150k to live middle class, with taxes and expenses being what they are in those places, those figures are not really out of line and certainly don't equate to being a multimillionaire when leaving office in 4 or 8 years. Trump has stated that he will only take $1.00 a year while in office. I've never heard of a politician doing that and I choose to take that as a sign of his integrity and intentions to do the right thing.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1814 times
    Quote Originally Posted by teshreve View Post
    Yeah, Todd, I might agree but I think Steve hit the nail on the head. What if it turns out that it was a U.S. Citizen that did the actual hacking, or better yet, what if it turns out that it was disgruntled DNC insider! Everybody has their drawers in wad that some hacking was done, but everyone seems to forget what that hacking revealed, the elephant in the room! NO ONE has shown that the Podesta emails were not authentic (shows time and again that the Clinton crowd was manipulating the process (ask Bernie!).
    Given how close the election was, it actually could be the reason she lost.
    Regardless of the source, the truth is the truth. Aren't we supposed base our decisions on the facts?

Here is a list of some of the things that the leaked emails revealed. As you read remember your statement;
    Interfering with the process that is integral to our freedom is something to be concerned about
    .: Top 10 Hillary Clinton scandals exposed by WikiLeaks - Washington Times
    and on top of that, Sunday the FBI released a report that shows ""Hostile foreign actors successfully gained access to the personal email accounts of individuals associated with whom Clinton was in regular contact and, in doing so, obtained emails sent to or received by Clinton on her personal account." Really no big surprise but what has Trump ever done that even comes close to any of that?! While were talking about that, doesn't it seem odd to you that the FBI choose to release that information (300 more emails) on a Sunday when a large segment of the population were watching the NFL Wildcard Playoffs and Golden Globe awards and they did it with no announcement, just quietly posted the info on their Vault website. A blatant political ploy to release harmful information when "no one is looking." Isn't the FBI supposed to be above politics?

BTW, IMO, you are spot on with your assessment of Congress!

So, just what is it specifically that has you second guessing yourself about your Trump vote?

Always give 100%... except when you donate blood.

'11 800 XP - Viper Elite 4000 - EZTSK Turn Signals - Overhead Gun Rack - Backup LED - Dual Lock 'n Ride Storage Bins - Odyssey Aux 925L Battery on 1314 - H.I.D.'s - 30" LED Front, 10" LED Rear - Diamond Plate Floor Boards - Rear View Mirror w/Compass, Temp & Map Lites - 26" Bighorns - Front & Back BA arched A-Arms - Half Folding Windshield - DiamondBack Roof - Foot Saver - Dash Kit - UHMW Skids - Prolockers

'13 RZR 900xp EPS - Medical Insurance

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links