LADIES ONLY! - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

LADIES ONLY!

This is a discussion on LADIES ONLY! within the The PRC Ladies' Lounge forums, part of the The RANGER STATION ~ Rangers and RZRs category; Howdy ladies! Here goes! 1. Location: Central Western Maine 2. No kids myself; 3 grown step kids came with the package! 3. Married; 8 Years ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: LADIES ONLY!

(Jen) Regular Member StreetGlide 80's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Howdy ladies! Here goes!

1. Location: Central Western Maine
    2. No kids myself; 3 grown step kids came with the package!
    3. Married; 8 Years
    4. House
    5. Country/rural
    6. 2011 Ranger Crew, 2009 Harley Davidson Street Glide, 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Diesel Pickup, Custom Yamaha Golf Cart, and we share the custom 2008 Ford F-650 Dominator Pickup
    7. Tomboy all the way!
    8. 2 German Shepherds: Turbo and Diesel, 1 cat C.Q.
    9. Hobbies: 4-wheeling, Always wrenching on one of the toys, Bruins, NE Patriots, Red Sox and UCONN basketball fan, skiing, pontoon boats
    10. Jeans, tshirt, sweatshirt/hoodies, baseball cap, and Timberland boots of course!
    11. Country (Modern) with some oldies once in a while.
    12. Trail riding (always looking for rock crawling spots), plowing the driveway.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
    Last edited by StreetGlide 80; 01-03-2014 at 05:30 PM.

2015 RZR 900S 800 Black Pearl: MTX Audio Roof & Subwoofer, Custom Graphics, Polaris Lower Doors, Polaris 1/2 Windshield, PRP Door Storage Bags, UTV Inc. Arm Rest Safe

Member #
    Member #
    1. Where are you located? (you can be vague or specific) Raleigh, NC
    2. Do you have kids? Tell us about them. I have a two year old boy, Noah. He loves to ride his power wheels four-wheeler alongside us every. single. day. He refers to it as his "Boom Boom." It's so adorable!
    3. Relationship status? Engaged
    4. Living situation: house, apartment, townhouse, etc. We bought a super cheap single wide, gutted it, remodeled, and set it on the outskirts of around 100 acres of farmland. We're truly living.
    5. City or country? Country. Note my previous statement.
    6. What kind of Polaris Ranger and other vehicles do you own? 2012 Ranger 800. 2007 Sportsman 800. 2008 Honda Rubicon. 04 Honda 400EX. 91 Suzuki 250 ("The Beast.") 2005 Chinese 450.
    7. Are you a tomboy, girlie girl or a little of both? A little bit of both. I paint my nails on occasion!
    8. Tell us about your pets. A chihuahua named puppy, a siamese cat named cat-cat, our beloved great dane, Bryson passed earlier this year.
    9. Tell us about your other hobbies. You mean when I'm not at work? We trail ride almost daily, muddin on the weekends!
    10. What is your normal day-to-day wear/style when you're not working; jeans and t-shirts, office casual, camouflage, heels, athletic shoes, boots. etc? Jeans/Tshirt/comfy shoes! Custom-dyed pink coveralls when we ride!
    11. What kind of music do you listen to? Country/Rock
    12. What do you do with your Ranger? Trail riding, hauling junk around, grocery & mail runs.

(Sheila) Starting Member Trucker Girl's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Nova Scotia Canada
    No Kids
    Single
    House
    In the Country
    2014 Ranger Rzr 570
    Tomboy always have been....lol
    I have 3 cats Archie, Geordie , and Annie
    Nascar, local racing, taking my Beaumont to car shows, watching TV
    Jeans/t-shirt, sneakers
    Classic rock and country
    Trails and gravel roadsName:  Rzr 3.JPG
Views: 262
Size:  681.6 KB

(Jerry) Retired Moderator commanderjjones's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    686 times
    Welcome aboard, Sheila. Nice ride!
    Jerry
    PRC staff / SSW staff

2012 RZR XP4 LE liquid silver / 2006 Ranger XP LE, midnight red, built 10/25/05

(Patricia) Starting Member ticka1's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Cowgirl View Post
    Okay gals; I can't possibly be the only lady on this forum!
    Come out, come out wherever you are!
    Let's get to know each other! Please answer the following questions and add a bit about yourself if you would.
    Should be a fun time!

1. Where are you located? (you can be vague or specific)baytown tx
    2. Do you have kids? Tell us about them. 1daughter 20 years old lives on her own
    3. Relationship status? married
    4. Living situation: house, apartment, townhouse, etc. house with 1acre land
    5. City or country?country
    6. What kind of Polaris Ranger and other vehicles do you own? 2014 900xp polaris ranger camo
    7. Are you a tomboy, girlie girl or a little of both? little of both
    8. Tell us about your pets. 9 yr old black male lab named stevie and 3 yr old white male cat named baxter
    9. Tell us about your other hobbies. camping traveling arts and crafts and weather
    10. What is your normal day-to-day wear/style when you're not working; jeans and t-shirts, office casual, camouflage, heels, athletic shoes, boots. etc? jeans and tshirts
    11. What kind of music do you listen to? country
    12. What do you do with your Ranger? riding yard work

Feel free to add your own discussions!
    my replies to each question..will be adding a roof with light bar and new wheels and bigger tires to our ranger!

(Teresa) Starting Member Teresa's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    HI
    your not the only one i started here today looking for answers. I'm from Oklahoma. Have one daughter and two boys i claim as mine. Been married for almost 29 years. We live on a farm and raise cows and pigs. My husband bought me a Polaris Ranger 570 (2016) for my birthday and anniversary last year. not tomboy or girlie girl, i'm some where in the middle. We have 4 dogs, cats cats and more cats. Turkeys chickens pigs cows. My everyday is jeans and a tshirt. I listen to country and new pop. I did do farm work with my Ranger till it broke down and it's been months since they got it and it's still not fixed. But i miss it so much it made my work so much easier.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links