Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Tatou UTV S4 Tracks

This is a discussion on Tatou UTV S4 Tracks within the RZR Discussions forums, part of the Polaris RZR Forums category; I am really considering purchasing a set ot these on Monday for my 09 RZR, for winter driving/ icefishing/ hunting, and spring food plot work. ...

Thread: Tatou UTV S4 Tracks

Member #
    Member #

Tatou UTV S4 Tracks

I am really considering purchasing a set ot these on Monday for my 09 RZR, for winter driving/ icefishing/ hunting, and spring food plot work. Does anyone have any experience of feedback on the track system? positive or negitive. Looks like the Tatou is probley the best on the market right now IMO?
    Thanks
    09 RZR Green
    14" Crusher Rims, 26" Big Horns, 2" Rubberdown Lift, Warn Winch, Factory UTV UMHF Skids, Lock & Ride Box, LMPI Rear Rack Extender, Half Windsheild, Rock Sliders, Front and Rear Bumpers, Polaris Interior Bags, GPS Ram Mount, Polaris Roof, Rear Cargo Net, XXX Offroad Jerrycan and cooler
    www.hackettconstruction.com
    IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TO EVILS, PICK THE ONE YOU'VE NEVER TRIED BEFORE!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    There has been alot of positive feedback from members running the Tatou Tracks. There has also been some good feedback with the Prospector Pro SR tracks too. I am sure some of the guys running them will chime in soon.
    Steve Lane
    PRC Member# 5117
    Sidexside World Member# 152

2010 Red Ranger Crew, Polaris Tip-out Windshield, Rear Panel, & Steel Roof and Boss Snow Plow from Ball Equipment.

(Steve) Starting Member skasigns1's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #

tatou tracks!

I just did have 4s tatou tracks installed!i have a 2009 rzrs so after the initial feeling of spending that much money on something you really mayby dont need ,when you havnt had any snow & you have a break in period ahead of you really makes you wonder WHY!but after yesterday ,now i know why,after riding for 3-4 hrs ,the fun ,the looks you get,& the reassurance of being able to go when most people wont be able to. They do steer much harder on slow sharper turns ,initially my feeling was that my next purchase would be a cab, or power steering,in time im sure i will have both!I think you would be very happy!I will try to get some pics posted soon!

(Gerry) Starting Member Nor-Cal RZR's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #

Camoplast Tatou UTV 4S Tracks

I just put a set of Camoplast Tatou UTV 4S tacks on my 2010 RZR-S. They are a blast but something you might want to consider is that the drive sprocket is only 13.5 inches in diameter verses 26.25 inches for the stock tires. This cuts your top speed in half as well as your gas mileage also gets cut in half. At first this didn't make me happy, especially on groomed snow roads but once you get in powder it doesn't really matter since your having so much fun and can't go that fast. Also unlike riding a snow mobile, you have to be a little more conscious about objects under the snow since in order to put the tracks on you have to remove any type of after market axle/CV boot protectors. Make sure you get the Tatou UTV 4S tracks not the standard Tatou 4S tracks. They are made for the weight of a UTV and are true all season tracks.

PS - The best deal I could find was at Moto-Tech in Boise, Idaho (20 376-8324. I dealt with a salesman named "Loyal". They were $3799.00 delivered to my door in Redding, CA. They retail for $4299.00

Member #
    Member #

Tatou UTV 4S tracks

Here are some pics of my 09 RZR S with Tatou UTV 4S tracks.

(Jacoby) Regular Member trucker's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    skasigns,

That rzr looks like it could go anywhere with those tracks. It looks sweet.
    2009 Ranger 700 XP - 28" 589's - slasher rims - 2" Ranger ProLift - EMP full windshield - Eagle Plow

Member #
    Member #

trucker

love it so far! would like to add power steering soon but im about moneyd out!!only had out one time but it does seem to be like a tank.

Member #
    Member #
    Those tracks look cool, I seen a video, where they were even using tracks in the mud and marsh. They work well there too.
    Mike P
    Baytown, TX

10 800 RZR-S (Orange Madness)
    05 500 4X4 with most of the bells and whistles
    08 800 RZR (Gen 1)

"Everyday you wake up breathing, is a good day"

Links