2008 RZR 800 fuel management modules
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on 2008 RZR 800 fuel management modules within the RZR Problems & Solutions forums, part of the Polaris RZR Forums category; I replaced the exhaust system on my RZR recently and it is running very bad! it smells like it is running to rich. I can ...

Thread: 2008 RZR 800 fuel management modules

Member #
    Member #

I replaced the exhaust system on my RZR recently and it is running very bad! it smells like it is running to rich. I can pull the new air filter out and it runs a little better but still wont go over 45 mph. i have replaced the plugs and wires already. it has been suggested that i have to get a fuel mgt module.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1521 times
    sounds rich Just, are you sure the TBAP harness didn't get damaged putting the new exhaust on ? It ran fine before the new pipes ? Did check for stored EFI codes ?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

(Mike) 1000+ Member mtimesplitter167's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    578 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justone1992 View Post
    I replaced the exhaust system on my RZR recently and it is running very bad! it smells like it is running to rich. I can pull the new air filter out and it runs a little better but still wont go over 45 mph. i have replaced the plugs and wires already. it has been suggested that i have to get a fuel mgt module.
    Like JM said check for damaged wires. If you need a fuel tuner,here you go.

Fuel Moto Micro EFI Tuner

Three can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

Sponsored Links