PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Welcome to PRCForum.com - Polaris Ranger Forum!

823K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  Zelda 
#1 ·

Welcome to PRCForum.com, the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger/RZR Forum and the premier resource for Polaris Ranger Owners and Enthusiasts. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to everything about the Polaris Ranger UTV. There are many areas of discussions ranging from Polaris Maintenance tips, Polaris Repair help, Polaris Roll Cages and Safety, Polaris Ranger Mods, Polaris Racing, Accessories, Parts, Events and much more!

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:

See less See more
#2 ·
Product line - PRC Store ?

Is there an online store to purchase things that represent PRC Forum, like hats, shirts, decals, flags, jackets, etc? Seems like the amount of traffic on here daily might be an indication of interest. I know I'd shop for some stuff.

Proceeds could go to a charity, or to offset the annual jamboree, underwrite the raffle of a new ride giveaway each year... or ?

Mods, if this belongs in another thread, I apologize.

Reactions: benjineer
#4 ·
Youre going to want to move this to the forum category for repair.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Odd thread to ask repair questions...but whatever...I do love my DuraClutch...makes the Ranger fun to trail ride...no free wheeling clutch...engine breaking is great...And Welcome To PRC,,,back to the original thread !!!!

#9 ·
Im another NG, just joined today. Been reading this site for 2 year and the info has been tremendous! Decided to join and adding my 2 cents.

#10 ·
Welcome aboard, Tim!

#12 ·
I have a 2015 Ranger 570 Full size and recently installed a Dura Clutch. This is the best accessory you can possible install in a Ranger if you trail ride or use your Ranger to work. The belt is always engaged and the clutch engages right off of idle, no hesitation or jerk. I ride mine around our place just above idle in high gear, no slippage what so ever. I am pleasantly surprised every time I get in it with this clutch. Also, exceptional torque with the Dura Clutch

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
What? You have to get out of the cab to open a beer?

#13 ·
I can't agree it's a good one. Not the best though haha

#15 ·
Along with the seat belt mod [emoji23][emoji23]

#19 ·
I have a 2015 Full size ranger 570. Had the dealer put a 3" hi-lyfter kit on it. Kept the same tires and wheels. Now I'm having trouble with the front boots tearing or pulling loose from the Axle. Took it back to the dealer and they installed Steering blocks to prevent it from turning to sharp. Seems to have helped the boot situation bu takes two acres to turn around. Any Ideas?

#21 ·
How do I post topics and ask questions
You just did! Just select the most appropriate forum, then click on "Post New Thread" or if your topic is already under discussion, click on "Reply To Thread" and start typing in the box! Welcome to PRC!

#22 ·
Did the forum have a hiccup or reset ? I had to log in when I visited this evening. Maybe the russins again.

#25 ·
Start a thread with details.

#26 ·
New owner of a 2015 900 Ranger Crew. I am asking if anyone has a full set of Mess doors with hardware? I currently have hard door and would like to have the ability to have both hard doors or open air with mesh doors.

Does any know if a set of 2013 crew doors and hardware will fit on my 2015?
If you have any mess doors and hardware laying around please EM

kid leisure Colorado

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.