Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Need Eagle plow mounting instructions

This is a discussion on Need Eagle plow mounting instructions within the RZR Technical forums, part of the Polaris RZR Forums category; I had a Tusk (Eagle) plow left over from my Ranger and bought a RZR mounting plate from a member here but it didn't come ...

Thread: Need Eagle plow mounting instructions

(Bill) Regular Member RoadDawg1's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #

Need Eagle plow mounting instructions

I had a Tusk (Eagle) plow left over from my Ranger and bought a RZR mounting plate from a member here but it didn't come with instructions. Does anyone have the instructions laying around that they can scan and email? All I really need is the mounting plate portion. My mount plate came with 3 different lengths of metal tubing and I'm not quite sure where they go, or at least which lengths go where. I called Eagle and they said they would email instructions but no dice so far.
    Thanks!

(Bill) Regular Member RoadDawg1's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Update ..

I posted the same question on another site and got almost an immediate answer so my plow is good to go! Thanks to those that took the time to look here though

I had also contacted the manf of Eagle/Tusk plows asking them to send me instructions. I called and the secretary assured me she would email them to me and I also emailed the company just in case they got my email address wrong. I haven't heard from them So it seems that if you ever need any customer service from them don't hold your breath!

Links