Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Polaris Survey Invitation

This is a discussion on Polaris Survey Invitation within the General Member Discussions forums, part of the The RANGER STATION ~ Rangers and RZRs category; Members - Received email this afternoon from Polaris requesting participation in survey. Questions were about use of the Internet relative to research on manufacturer’s products, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Survey Invitation

(Scott) Veteran Member sburford's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #

Polaris Survey Invitation

Members - Received email this afternoon from Polaris requesting participation in survey. Questions were about use of the Internet relative to research on manufacturer’s products, services, etc. and use of forums and discussion boards. Appears that Polaris doing research to determine future directions regarding their use of the Internet. Perhaps I received the survey as a result of my purchase of a Ranger in December of last year. Email states:

"As Polaris is continually striving to improve our customer experience, we are looking to gain some understanding of how we may better serve you as a Polaris product owner with resources regarding parts, maintenance, and service support.

We would appreciate your open and honest answers to the following questions as we work towards ways to provide you with the best service possible. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback by April 1st. Please click on the link below to begin the survey. "

Here is the link they provided which I accessed and completed the survey.

http://www.polarisindustries.cvent.c...5-0FBEF2FB928A

After completing the survey I accessed the link again and received a message that states I have already responded to the survey. The link may not work for you but pass it along anyway in case you want to try.......

Scott
    2010 Ranger 800 XP Browning LE, Fortress Metal Roof, Stony Offroad Utility Rack, EMP Full Windshield, DJFAB Mudblocker Kit, Xtreme 3" Lift, SuperATV 1.5" Wheel Spacers, Kobalt Tool Box, DDM Tuning HID Headlights, Moose Utility Camo Seat Cover, Browning Floor Mats, Everlast Road Feeder, Polaris Rear Brush Guard, Front Cargo Carrier, Yakima Roof Rack, Tender Loving Care

(Colin) Elite Member funwrecker's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    I got the message that the survey was already completed.

(Terry) Regular Member Almost Heaven's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    I got one too.I done the survey and they said thanks for taking the time to do the survey.I lot of questions on parts,manuals and service by internet.I hope it's free to access if they start something like that,would be real handy.
    1987 Lt 500 suzuki quad racer,1988 LT 500 suzuki quad racer,2002 polaris sportsman 700,2010 polaris rzr 170,2010 polaris ranger xp le with eps 800

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I received one too...I answered the questions. It sounds like they are curious to find out if the owners would be interested in having Polaris Service and parts manuals online, as well as the ability to order parts directly from Polaris online.
    Steve Lane
    PRC Member# 5117
    Sidexside World Member# 152

2010 Red Ranger Crew, Polaris Tip-out Windshield, Rear Panel, & Steel Roof and Boss Snow Plow from Ball Equipment.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    I got one too! Submitted it. Maybe Polaris is finally beginning to listen to us! I appreciated their survey and welcomed it. If they can improve any one thing it would their customer service. To date is has not been much.
    Ken

1324 Roadrunner 12/29/05

Casa Grande, Arizona

www.3dflags.com

Member #
    Member #
    I got an invitation to fill out a survey as a new owner of a ranger 570 EFI.Is there a form or?.Not a very clear site!I only have about 50 miles on it.Seems to be great except very noisy in the cab.Pulled a trailer of Christmas trees today.Works great.Starts good in 0 degree weather.More serious "tests" later!

Supporting Member
    (Curt) PRC Team Leader carnivore's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    You think that's loud in the cab, try one of the older styles with the engine under the seat

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD because I'm a PRC addict
    Curt
    2012 RZR XP4 900 from Ball Equipment
    Racer Tech:
    Roll cage, Nerf bars, A arms, and bumper,
    DDP clutch

(BOB) Starting Member bullett1tri's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Went to take servey and it said its not available

(Chris) Regular Member See error's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    They should survey us about their dealers and service dept.
    2014 Ranger 570
    3500# badland winch
    2" forward a arms
    Marshal motoart 2.5 lift
    27" itp 900xtc
    Emp windshield
    Emp dust blocker
    Triangle snorkel kit

Supporting Member
    (Carl) Supporting Member Seastacker's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I have got a few surveys from them. The first was a post purchase engineering research survey. The last one I got was mainly about accessories and how I would use and purchase them. It also touched on price points for the common accessories. Not sure what they are doing with all the information, but I would imagine it would make for an even better machine in the future.
    '13 Ranger 500 EFI (Red) w/ Polaris sport roof and half wind sheild, Mud Guard kit front and rear, Viper Max 4000# Winch w / Synthetic rope, Polaris rear bumper, Lock and ride chainsaw scabbard, Moose saddle storage box.
    -----
    Other stuff:
    01' Ford F-250 Diesel
    85' Honda ATC 250R
    Restored Case 444 Garden Tractor
    Pontoon party boat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links