PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

New member with a Gravely Atlas JSV 3000

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  wgarcar1 
#1 ·
Hi new member here! Dad and I needed something to use around the farm was looking at the Rangers but since we are Gravely tractor owners and Gravely came out with the Atlas this year we thought that was a perfect machine for us. I got a lot planned for it and will start a build thread so everyone can see the similarities and differences between the Atlas and the 570 full-sized Ranger. Jason

Vehicle Transport Motor vehicle Mode of transport Asphalt
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Bumper

See less See more
Reactions: mustangwagz
#2 ·
They are neat machines. I haven't seen one yet, but I looked at the Bobcat 3400 which is just about the same thing. They have the standard Ranger 500/diesel drivetrain with the HST/Brutus rear axle. I would love to have the larger cargo box but the bigger overall size wouldn't work for me.

#4 · (Edited)
My God it looks like the same lock a ride roll bar...does that mean Gravely makes accessories , like $100. windshields and $100. dollar roofs...'Hello Gravely'
And by the way Jason , Welcome, great looking ride...

#6 ·
Yes the roll bar along with most of it is the same. From what I can tell so far it's just a 570 full-size with the Brutus style DeDion rear suspension. It has different front plastic and bumper. The dash assy is quite a bit different in the center. Gravely makes the bigger steel bed. Gravely offers some accessories which mostly are the same Polaris accessories. The prices are about the same. I'm going to be installing mostly Polaris accessories since I have a dealer close and have dealt with them a lot before. Getting the glass tip out windshield, premium poly roof, glass lock and ride rear window, heater assy, cab protector, horn and wiper kit. I have to research the doors a lot closer because the lower panel below the seat is different than the Ranger. Jason

#5 ·
Welcome to PRC, Jason.

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you understand that this thread is from may of 2015
Try to ask the same question in a new thread, maybe you'll have more answers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.