It's in "Ecellent Condition!" - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

It's in "Ecellent Condition!"

This is a discussion on It's in "Ecellent Condition!" within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the The RANGER STATION ~ Rangers and RZRs category; Originally Posted by digital wrench guy let's go to a new thread amen................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: It's in "Ecellent Condition!"

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1433 times
    Quote Originally Posted by digital wrench guy View Post
    let's go to a new thread
    amen.............
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Very interesting you bring that up digital since the move is one and for some time now to eliminate just what your doing. I first noticed it when a buddy in a small auto repair shop bought his first Snapon reader and he couldn't get the info on the newest cars. Now you might think GM and/or Ford are behind this and I'm sure they are to some point but the biggest player is John Deere and they actually have stated you don't really buy a tractor but merely lease it from us as we own the software that runs it and that is not for sale. I believe they are in court being challenged for this in at least one state.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1192 times
    Fine.
    To all the ancient companies being run by ancient people with ancient understand of technology: You will fail.
    When you see companies going to court and not going to the lab, sell your stock. It's the canary in the mine.
    I will retain ownership of the processor your special snowflake software runs on. And if you suck we'll just put better software on it. And then your irrelevance will be complete. Bye!
    2016 RANGER XP® 900 EPS
    TRAIL EDITION BLUE FIRE
    teshreve's 2016 Ranger 900 Build Thread

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

Starting Member Digital Wrench Guy's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    The software is not hard to crack guys. If someone wanted to do that. These companies have to learn to never underestimate the power of a properly motivated man.
    jungleman likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links