Will the Super ATV forward a arms work with a mma 2.5 lift? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Will the Super ATV forward a arms work with a mma 2.5 lift?

This is a discussion on Will the Super ATV forward a arms work with a mma 2.5 lift? within the Ranger XP 900 & 570 FS Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; something is not right there. My guess is that bracket fits perfectly on the stock arm? To gain the extra "lift" you are looking for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Will the Super ATV forward a arms work with a mma 2.5 lift?

XP1K Northstar crew
    Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    something is not right there. My guess is that bracket fits perfectly on the stock arm?
    To gain the extra "lift" you are looking for I would look into a lift kit that mounts up on the frame side of things, the brackets that move the top of the strut outwards. Those MMA brackets might "work" but that fitment on the SATV arm sucks. Since you already have the parts if you do run those I would at least weld them to the arm along with those two bolts....just for peace of mind and better looks!!

The Ebay lift I am running on our 18 Northstar re locates the top of the strut, not the bottom, these style brackets would work better for you
    In this pic you can see the Ebay lift brackets the black pieces in the middle, these style brackets are what you want.
    Last edited by 410Customs; 04-20-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    2018 XP1K Crew Northstar, 2014 XP1K, 2015 XP1K4, 2014 Ace 325, 2004 Sportsman 450ho, 2005 RMK IQ 900 mod sled, Polaris THE WAY OUT

2017 Ranger Crew XP
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    @stainlessman @410Customs thanks for all the input. I called Chris at MMA, great guy to deal with, and I ended up just drilling the hole out. Went riding all weekend and worked like a champ. I did cut the bumper so the tires would not rub. I've still got to cut some plastic because the tires would slightly rub when the suspension was fully compressed.

I'll post pics of the finished product when I cut the plastic.
    2017 Ranger Crew XP 1000 EPS Sunset Red
    Seizmik Side Pursuit Mirror
    Probox Audio Top w/led speaker inserts
    Probox Rock Lights Kit
    ATV Tek Elite Series Rearview Mirror
    Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block 5032
    2.5" MMA Lift
    14"ITP Cyclone Wheels
    30X10 Pitbull Growlers

(Willie) 1000+ Member stainlessman's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    1175 times
    A 30" tire still rubs with the forward A arms ? I'm not surprised that's a tall tire. You should be glad you have a 1000. My 900 is a puiny 60 HP and going to the 28" tires I saw the power cut way down. I like the look and ground clearance bigger tires give me. But that's why God gave us Gilomen to take care of the power issue.
    2014 900 XP EPS.....28"Mongrels- forward 'A'arms- Rhino axels-MMA lift-Duraclutch-Viper winch-canvas doors-DragonFire doors-Elka stage2 shocks- Gilomen tune and other add'ons
    2014 800 LE EPS.....(engine under seat... ass cooker)

" I've Never Seen A Uhaul Behind A Hearse "....

"Happiness isn't having everything you want, its wanting everything you have"

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

(Michael) 1000+ Member liftedpsd2010's Avatar
    2017 Polaris ranger
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stainlessman View Post
    A 30" tire still rubs with the forward A arms ? I'm not surprised that's a tall tire. You should be glad you have a 1000. My 900 is a puiny 60 HP and going to the 28" tires I saw the power cut way down. I like the look and ground clearance bigger tires give me. But that's why God gave us Gilomen to take care of the power issue.
    On my crew 28s with forward a arms rubbed the bumper and plastics. I then put a 2” lift and I had already cut the bumper and the plastics. So it doesn’t rub at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Hello all. I just installed superatv arched and forward a arms on my 18 900xp. The mma lift isn't even close to working on mine. I could get the fronts to work with out a whole lot of effort but the rears are way off.

XP1K Northstar crew
    Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Try the "ebay lift" brackets or any of the other shock relocation brackets that only mount on the frame side (top), not the A arm side (Bottom).
    2018 XP1K Crew Northstar, 2014 XP1K, 2015 XP1K4, 2014 Ace 325, 2004 Sportsman 450ho, 2005 RMK IQ 900 mod sled, Polaris THE WAY OUT

Member #
    That's probably what I will do if I get one. Was looking at the high lifter 2in. I don't want anymore than that

(robert) Veteran Member superiorsp1's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    ii just put satv front foward a arms on with a mma lift had to grind a little off base of mma bracket.
    killer setup seems to ride good, don't understand it but lost a little ground height?
    2016 ranger 900

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links