Remote Start Finished
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Remote Start Finished

This is a discussion on Remote Start Finished within the Ranger XP 900 & 570 FS Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; In my quest for more stuff to add on to the Ranger I felt a remote start would help on those cold mornings while hunting. ...

Thread: Remote Start Finished

Member #
    Liked
    33 times

Remote Start Finished

In my quest for more stuff to add on to the Ranger I felt a remote start would help on those cold mornings while hunting. I have one season under my belt now and it has worked flawlessly so far. I estimate it took about an hour to install to include taking the dash lid off and making some sense of the directions.

Basically, the Bulldog RS82 off Ebay system is pretty simple and very effective. Two buttons on remote (Start & Stop). Push the start button and the Ranger's system primes itself on the first cranks. Then after a few seconds since the Ranger didn't start it cranks again to then start the motor. Once the vehicle is running the headlights will then turn on after a few second to show the motor is running. If for any reason the brake is pushed the system shuts off. If left alone the system will run for 15 minutes and if no activity it will automatically shut down.

Really like it and for the price I couldn't beat it. With the heater blasting I get into a warm Ranger every time.
    Last edited by Merkel; 01-27-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    2015 Ranger XP 570 EPS, Camo, Full Size
    27" Blackwater Evolutions on 14" Kore M20's - Polaris Tilt-Out Glass Windshield - Polaris Wiper Kit -Polaris Premium Sport Roof / Liner - Polaris Glass Rear Panel - Polaris Rear Bumper- Polaris Canvas Doors - Polaris Heater - Polaris Front Brushguard - Warn Winch w/ KFI Mount - Emergency Strobes - Rigid 10" E Series - Rigid Duelly's - Rigid Dome Lights - Totron Duellys - DeeZee Truck Box - Skids - Rear Tint - Gorilla 9100 Alarm, Remote Start, Infinity Stereo w/ Dual JL Audio Amps and more!

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    I dont need one for my ranger or at least I dont think I do lol, but I love the one in my truck so maybe I need one....

Which one did you get? Post link.
    2019 Ranger XP900 EPS
    Poly doors with power
    Front and back hardcoat poly windshields
    Poly roof
    Cab seal kit
    SuperATV #4500 winch
    HMW skid plates
    Polaris dome light kit
    Homemade rear mud guards
    FrogSkinz intake covers
    12" Auxbeam LED lightbar
    Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs
    Reverse lights

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I too added a remote start that same one.
    I tied into the brake line so when you touch the brakes it shuts off.
    Now here is a crazy idea I might try.
    The ignition wire #2 I might attach to the brake switch cold side down the mine and I’d put a diode in before the brake wire that runs to the remote start. So the check engine light won’t come on but if you tap the brake it shuts off.
    I’m not sure if it’ll work but I’m going to attempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links