PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Seat Covers

6K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Griffon 
#1 ·
I am looking at seat covers for my 2015 polaris ranger 900 XP eps and see some on e bay for around 60 .00 bucks and they have a full bench covering on the bottom and not the 60/40 split but thats not a deal breaker since my drivers seat does not slide and is fixed.Just wondering if anyone has bought a set of the aftermarket seat covers like this and would suggest them.I want to protect my seats against dog toe nail damage as I have been taking my lab pup on it getting her use to it.Thanks

#3 ·
#4 ·
I saw those and was interested also. Do they cover the front and back and does the bottom cover both sections of the full size ranger which has a 60/40 split.Not a deal braker if they use one covering for both bottoms sections because I dont have the adjustable drivers seat option .Thanks

#5 ·
I installed the Green Mountain Outdoors camo covers in my Ranger two years ago and they are holding up well. Last time I checked they were about $108.00

#7 ·
I ordered the OEM ones in camo made by Carhart. Fit like a glove, waterproof and easy to clean. Protects very well against the dogs claws too.

#8 ·
May be a stupid question but here goes, I have the base model 900 so the bench flips up for storage in 2 areas whereas the back of the seat is all one with no split like the bottom has for the storage compartments. Who makes a seat cover for my application? The one I have seen online have the split back and solid bottom which is the exact opposite of what I need.

#10 ·
They went back to a single back rest? The driver's seat no longer adjusts like in my 2015?

#12 ·
Thanks for the info. Hard to believe no one markets the covers for my application though, or that I've seen.

#14 ·
I want a set of the carhart's for my new body style 1000 - not made by Po! bummer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.