PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Gilomen vs Warranty on 900xp ranger

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Clubin 
#1 ·
I bought a new 2019 900xp Ranger 1 month ago and I have a 1 year warranty on it. I'm really wanting to put the Gilomen ecu tune and clutch kit on it. Just wondering what everyone thought on risk vs reward on voiding the warranty on Ranger for getting the Gilomen package deal?

#8 ·
i too have a 900 xp waited till i had 24 hrs on it and did the ecu tune took my ranger to my dealer and did my 25 hr service and they installed the clutch kit the power is amazing hit 70 mph and had room to go but wife was getting nervous motor seems to run smoother would do it again in a heartbeat

#9 ·
I wouldn't do it during factory warranty, talked to my dealer and he's cool, but honest, he said during extended warranties you would probably be fine, but initial year warranty they have gotten strict, they also had to do a ECU recall on mine, if it would have been programmed warranty would probably be gone...,
I'm gonna wait the year out

#10 ·
I wouldn't do it during factory warranty, talked to my dealer and he's cool, but honest, he said during extended warranties you would probably be fine, but initial year warranty they have gotten strict, they also had to do a ECU recall on mine, if it would have been programmed warranty would probably be gone...,
I'm gonna wait the year out
Terry would have flashed it back to stock for you before you took it in.

Reactions: Stroke250
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.