Polaris heater detailed instructions - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Polaris heater detailed instructions

This is a discussion on Polaris heater detailed instructions within the Ranger XP 900 & 570 FS Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Originally Posted by pierre jean Good to hear it work great , hir in Québec -25 -28 deg.far. this week , should put the heater ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Polaris heater detailed instructions

(pierre) Elite Member pierre jean's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre jean View Post
    Good to hear it work great , hir in Québec -25 -28 deg.far. this week , should put the heater next week , wait from polaris for the doors
    Heater was on , work great , all i changed is the cheap tie raps , put 2 goods one at end of each hose , for be safe , just whait for doors now . New problem , the sheafter wire freeze now ????
    Last edited by pierre jean; 01-01-2014 at 05:41 PM.
    Pierre Jean

(pierre) Elite Member pierre jean's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Waithing again for the doors ??????? was order last november ?
    Pierre Jean

Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Thanks Oneal your write up just helped out quite a bit, especialy the tip on cutting to the inside of the scribes on the panels!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    How do I get the fan to blow? Ive hooked everything up and the fan isnt putting out any air. Can someone tell me how the wiring is supposed to be connected. I thought I did it correctly but apparently something isnt working right. Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Never mind. I think I've got the wiring figured out. The pictures in the instructions are wrong. After moving the wires all around I got the fan to work. I thought I got a defective fan and was just about to pull it out and return it. The red and yellow wires go together on the first terminal and I put the black wire under the torx screw. Name:  ImageUploadedByOff-Road Forums1428185664.627002.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  103.5 KB

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    I used your write up to familiarize myself before tackling the job. Made it go smooth
    TG-OK likes this.

Member #
    How do you snug the rubber hoses on the nozzle connections on the heater? Seems like I can't get it on there easy.

After drilling the holes Im assuming to take off the nuts that are on the bolts and tighten them up from the other side? Ive dropped 3 nuts and cant find them with this approach. Tried using a couple magnets. Is there a better approach? Its hard to reach.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by netdefilr View Post
    How do you snug the rubber hoses on the nozzle connections on the heater? Seems like I can't get it on there easy.

After drilling the holes Im assuming to take off the nuts that are on the bolts and tighten them up from the other side? Ive dropped 3 nuts and cant find them with this approach. Tried using a couple magnets. Is there a better approach? Its hard to reach.
    You could have a buddy hold the heater box in place while you start the nuts from the outside. But I didn't find that necessary as it stayed in place with the static tension for me to get out and start the nuts.

As far as getting the hoses on the heater core nipples, yes it did take some twisting and pushing but nothing out of the ordinary.

I was plowing the other day and had to switch the temp form red to blue as it gets to warm. Love the OE heater

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    On my install I dipped the hose ends in radiator fluid and I also put the hose ends on before mounting it to the fire wall.
    Also I love the Polaris heater too. I went from red to blue too while plowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Dean) Starting Member coyotegetter's Avatar
    2013 polaris ranger 900xp full cab
    Member #
    Im still trying to seal up my cab on my 2013 ranger. I bought it used a month ago. It has the seal kit installed already. I used the expanding foam to seal the dash and i t helped alot but still leaks by the drivers side cup holder. What am i missing ? Your post was very helpful And the only thing i found. Thanks Dean

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links