Turf Tires - For The Lawn
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Turf Tires - For The Lawn within the Ranger XP 900 & 570 FS Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Ok.... the wind is blowing so hard outside I can feel it through the walls. Snow is starting to fall and we had our first ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Turf Tires - For The Lawn

Member #
    Liked
    19 times

Ok.... the wind is blowing so hard outside I can feel it through the walls. Snow is starting to fall and we had our first night with below freezing temperatures.

What better time to think about/prepare for summer !!!!!

I use the buggy to pull a lawn roller (72", appox. 1100lbs.). I have the stock tires on now. I'd like a wide flat tire with minimum lug to spread out the weight as much as possible. Thought about getting some Golf cart tires. anybody try this or something similar ?????

Member #
    Liked
    2063 times
    Yeah Stan, There is a 2009 Club Car 1550, that's the all wheel drive model, that's running around down here with some Carlisle 25" turf tires that seem to be lasting a way long time. I don't really care for Carlisle tires but these have held up really well and he is going thru the coral and some mud as well with them..... Just FYI..
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Thanks jungleman !!!

I will look into those !!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

RJ
    Member #
    Liked
    325 times
    Here are a few to choose from. Most turf tires I could find only come in 25's. But I bet if you measure the stock tires there darn close to 25 anyways.

Id run 25X10 on all 4 corners.

GBC Street Force, Carlisle All Trail, Kenda Speed Racer and Kenda Bounty hunter HT. There are a few choices out there. Wouldn't mind a set for summer time use myself.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-14-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2063 times
    yep,ALL..TRAIL........
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2900 times
    I've found that Bighorns don't damage my lawn at all... until you lock the diff, then it looks like I've ran over it with a Sherman tank!
    rowe doo likes this.

You know why when geese fly in a V, one side of the V is longer than the other? More geese on that side.
    '11 800 XP - Viper Elite 4000 - EZTSK Turn Signals - Overhead Gun Rack - Backup LED - Dual Lock 'n Ride Storage Bins - Odyssey Aux 925L Battery on 1314 - H.I.D.'s - 30" LED Front, 10" LED Rear - Diamond Plate Floor Boards - Rear View Mirror w/Compass, Temp & Map Lites - 26" Bighorns - Front & Back BA arched A-Arms - Half Folding Windshield - DiamondBack Roof - Foot Saver - Dash Kit - UHMW Skids - Prolockers

'19 RZR 1000XP EPS Trail and Rocks Edition

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Between tires and rims, this is getting expensive !!!!

Any disadvantages running 25 X 10's all the way around ??? (as opposed to 10's on the rears and 8's on the front)

Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Carlisle makes a special 26x9.50-12 turf tire for the back of the all wheel steer JD garden tractors. You could run them on the front and use a standard 26x12-12 on the rear.

Member #
    Liked
    2063 times
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMI View Post
    Between tires and rims, this is getting expensive !!!!

Any disadvantages running 25 X 10's all the way around ??? (as opposed to 10's on the rears and 8's on the front)
    Welcome..to..UTV..Land..!!=======================

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I have the stock tires and black steel rims that are practically new (20 miles) 25x10-12 front tires and 25x11-12 rear tires Carlisle All Trails. I would make somebody a good deal on them.

Name:  atlas jsv3000 b.jpg
Views: 977
Size:  142.7 KB

Jason
    2015 Gravely Atlas JSV3000 570, ProFit premium roof, tip out windshield, rear glass, ProFit hinged window doors, headache rack, wiper kit, horn, heater, Seizmik pursuit mirrors, Kfi stealth 4500 winch, RzrS 12" aluminum rims with 26" Maxxis Bighorns, GL Fab custom rear bumper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links