Is anyone having clutch problems with their 2019? - Page 5
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Is anyone having clutch problems with their 2019?

This is a discussion on Is anyone having clutch problems with their 2019? within the Ranger Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Maybe they have a take home and beat plan for the help? We had a thread with the Mustang being abused and used to train ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Is anyone having clutch problems with their 2019?

2015 900xp le
    Member #
    Liked
    169 times
    Maybe they have a take home and beat plan for the help? We had a thread with the Mustang being abused and used to train how to shift.
    Not a bad issue if it was just the alignment. Another thought is how many new owners break in the belts?

2015 900xp le
    Member #
    Liked
    169 times
    I just read on Gilomen site that they have seen about half of the 2019s are having alignment issues. Might just be because that's the reason the machines are coming into their shop or finding that when they are doing a custom tune and clutch upgrade.

I am curious as to when does one start to see the issue? When should one pull the cover and inspect the belt? Or don't worry about it until one starts having shifting problems?
    Last edited by summermn; 06-22-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by summermn View Post
    I just read on Gilomen site that they have seen about half of the 2019s are having alignment issues. Might just be because that's the reason the machines are coming into their shop or finding that when they are doing a custom tune and clutch upgrade.

I am curious as to when does one start to see the issue? When should one pull the cover and inspect the belt? Or don't worry about it until one starts having shifting problems?
    Mine was that way in the parking lot of the dealership when I bought it, have not had time to do anything about it yet
    Todd Eldridge, Owner of Hunterworks
    www.hunterworks.com
    [email protected]
    601-771-0070

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twice now on my 2019 NS 1000 I have had the buggy stall when coming to a stop. First time it happened I had to push the thing while my wife pulled on the gear shift to get it into park. Started it and couldn’t shift into gear. Turned it off and put it in H, turned the key and as it rolled forward it fired up and I was able to get it 10 miles to the truck. When we got to the truck the thing was acting normal. Today just pulling it out to wash it, same thing happened, sort of. Put in reverse, shifted fine, backed out to wash and it wouldn’t stop, had to jam it into neutral. So, I washed it and put it away, but the trans/clutch seems to be “stuck”. Like starting a manual tranny in gear.

(Kevin) Veteran Member Happy Prospector's Avatar
    Quartzsite, AZ. in the Great American SW Desert
    2019 RangerNorthstar
    Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    I think I will looking towards the Dura Clutch when it comes out for the 2019 NBS.
    2019 Ranger Crew Cab, Northstar HVAC
    Quartzsite, Arizona in the Great American Southwest

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links