PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

What Did You Do With Your Ranger Today?

1M views 4K replies 720 participants last post by  triple c- motorsports 
#1 ·
I frequent a forum for RVs and was reading a similar thread that is now 61 pages long!

SO.....what did 'you' do with your Ranger today?

I topped off my anti-freeze and checked the motor oil :)

#29 ·
I took mine to run the dogs. I do this daily in the winter. When it gets nicer out and the snow disappears, I usually walk.

#30 ·
curt said:
carnivore said:
I installed a new clutch on my 05 Ranger, then I installed the new Stage III on my 09 Ranger for testing. Oh ya, I'm also getting it ready for paint.
So hows the stage three working? I know you had to test it..........Curt
I gave it a couple of days now. NOW fill us in ................Curt

#31 ·
Just accepted mail delivery of a new Odyssey 925LMJ battery for it. Now have a garage load of crap to install whenever I get up to the farm (synthetic winch cable, new wheels/tires, battery, antenna, proboxes for the trailer). Sure wish it was an 09.

#37 ·
Took mine out to run the labs. Pretty much a daily drive in the winter :)

#39 ·
I installed my new turn signals today. Now my HID's and winch have company! Next week complete fluid change. And when and if I get some extra cash I think it's time for a clutch kit and maybe some engine mod's!

BTW the turn signals came from Vic's and I give them mucho kudos for a great full LED kit!

#40 ·
Its fun reading these daily "what did you do" posts! :)

#46 ·
I washed and waxed mine, along with installing a new winch cable, hopefully it is done snowing, don't want to break my new line.

#48 ·
I gave mine a name, installed a plow, & made a flag pole

#49 ·
what did you do to your ranger today

well, i took my grandson for a ride to the woods , we burnt some brush while back there, then we came back to the garage, and started to mount the new plow!! cant wait to use it next winter !!! anyway , its a ball having a little guy like avery helping me , he is almost 5 and can use a three eighths wratchet!!! i was amazed, so much fun Rod Titus

#51 ·
Ok, Today I changed all my fluids and the belt. I know it don't sound like much but it's the first time for me doing it! and it took me like 6 hours to do everything. Now I'm drinking a cold beer and relaxing admiring my work. Hope you all had a good day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.