PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Initial Impression of New 19 Back Country Crew

886 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Hunterworks 
#1 ·
I have only put around 20 miles on it but it is the quietest best riding UTV I think I have ever had. Only sounds I hear that could be quieter are the sounds coming out of the snorkels from the clutch and engine. Granted these noises are not loud but because of the snorkels I can hear them.

So far no squeak or anything. I haven't gassed on it a bunch because I don't ride a Ranger that way but it has plenty of power.

Now the bad, I need to buy two, I love this the way it is and feel like I am fixing to mess it completely up by converting it to a duck hunting machine with portals and 34" tires. We need a crew duck hunting rig but I swear I want one just for piddling around here on now.

I still have a 17 Ranger 1000 three seater, with 3" lift and 30" tires, think it is going back to stock so it can be the ride around here ride, or sell and buy a another three seater for around here.

Anyway, so far the new 19 Back Country has not disappointed. BTW, it is already muddy, my 19 year old son has found some mud!!! UGH

Supposedly they are only making 500 of these and might make it a model next year, I think they should.

Todd

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.