Michigan trails (Drummond Island)
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Michigan trails (Drummond Island) within the Local Rides forums, part of the Trail/Rock/Sand Riding Section category; I haven't rode any trails in the U.P. since 2008 does anyone on here ride in Michigan often if so how are the trails looking ...

Thread: Michigan trails (Drummond Island)

19 Ranger XP1000 BC
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

I haven't rode any trails in the U.P. since 2008 does anyone on here ride in Michigan often if so how are the trails looking these days? Specifically I'm looking at going to Drummond Island for the first time I've heard the riding and scenery is awesome I was going to take my Maverick XRS Turbo but plans have changed and I am now taking my 19 Ranger 1000 Backcountry. I know my Backcountry can handle a lot but I'm always cautious when it comes to exploring new trails I'm not planning on hot rodding it I'll just be cruising around with friends and family. How are the trail conditions up there? Do you think a Ranger will have no real problems getting around? It has Rhino 2.0 axles on it with STM clutches and some other strengthening mods, I just have no interest in winching myself out every 2 miles. Any advice is appreciated!
    Last edited by SVTguy1990; 07-11-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    I am convinced my side by sides are eating my money while I'm not looking. 2019 Ranger XP1000 Backcountry with Rhino 2.0 axles STM clutches and a bunch of other crap, 2019 Ranger XP1000, 2016 Ranger 900 with 7200 miles and still running strong, 2015 Sportsman 850, 2019 Sportsman 570, coming soon 2020 Can am Maverick XRS Turbo.

Sponsored Links