How does your dog ride in your Ranger? - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

How does your dog ride in your Ranger?

This is a discussion on How does your dog ride in your Ranger? within the Ranger XP 1000 Discussions forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forums category; Originally Posted by Fasted54 I donít have harnessís for them. I feel they have a better chance jumping out if the Ranger goes over. I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: How does your dog ride in your Ranger?

Member #
    Liked
    234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted54 View Post
    I donít have harnessís for them. I feel they have a better chance jumping out if the Ranger goes over. I take them everywhere and they handle bumps and inclines very well. They are way to big for the front seat.
    It's a very Hardy type of dog that can take everywhere, my brindle pit is 11 years old, I clocked him at 19 MPH running around me in circles while I drive.
    You have beautiful furry kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wgarcar1; 07-09-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    Stroke250 likes this.
    2018 ranger 900 XP full size. from sky motorsports of Lake wales fl
    KOLPIN 6.0 gun boot+bed mount for the AR. from kolpin.com
    KOLPIN KXP Rhino Grip XL Double Set for Polaris Ranger Lock N Ride UTV 21517
    Multi-Vent front Shield W/HardCoat (77-9525) and rear(77-9600). from utvheadquarters.com
    heavy duty aluminum roof. from Marty at whomoto.com
    Hornet R-3024 Ranger Hi Lift UTV Jack and mount. from ebay
    20" LED green Light Bar/120 Watts/Waterproof. from TexStar Lighting 936-337-4333
    6" round white LED lights under bed. from ebay
    4500 lb KFI front winch. from ebay
    ITP MUDLIGHT XL tires ( 25 x 11-12; 489 on fronts and 25 x 12-12; 489 on rears) no rubbing from ebay
    POLARIS brush guard. from polaris

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Like a boss.

Name:  IMG_1084.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  3.38 MB
    wgarcar1 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Love the pictures of all the furry co-pilots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

19 Ranger XP1000 BC
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    My wifes Husky sits on the passenger side floor drooling and panting the entire time even though whenever I ask her if she wants to go for a ride she runs right to the Ranger and jumps in happily, my Shepherd loves riding in the Ranger but his favorite place to sit is on my wife's lap which she does not appreciate very much I told her if she doesn't like it she can ride in the bed my dog was here first (she hit me lol). I was going to get a harness that locked them into the seatbelt but after seeing several bad accidents involving SxS's and being in a rollover myself I refuse to take my dogs off my property or my family's property while they are riding with me. I know they do make a harness that buckles into the seatbelt somehow but the way these vehicles are designed I'm not sure how well they would work I'm sure someone on here has a picture of one.
    I am convinced my side by sides are eating my money while I'm not looking. 2019 Ranger XP1000 Backcountry with Rhino 2.0 axles STM clutches and a bunch of other crap, 2019 Ranger XP1000, 2016 Ranger 900 with 7200 miles and still running strong, 2015 Sportsman 850, 2019 Sportsman 570, coming soon 2020 Can am Maverick XRS Turbo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links