PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Wrap-full decal for the 1000

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  summermn 
#1 ·
Anyone know of where one can get a wrap kit for the new 1000xp?
My searches have been coming up near zero. Plenty of kits for the 900. Bulk material yes but no precut . Local dealer has no blue and told me today polaris just boosted the blue price. I like the gray then they stuck on bright green arms and decals and not very hunter friendly and camo is a premium and about the only color that gets sold in south TX

#2 ·
Its not too hard to work with summer. 3m 1080 a heat gun and knifeless tape. With heat...the stuff stretches pretty far. An extra set of hands is always nice to have when working on bigger areas. Start on the flats and finish on the bends with the heat.

#4 ·
Looks like they shipped all the camo south as no dealers have them in stock in northern MN. Just plain poor inventory here abouts or Polaris concentrating on their boat purchase. Blaming poor $$$ first quarter on bad weather. If thats the case second is going to really poor as we are still having to use heat and just about everything south is floating or getting sucked up in severe weather. Really bad farm income forecast does not bode well for farm purchases of Rangers. Will be interesting to see what the summer sales promo will be after the Memorial holiday.
Maybe will use peel paint. Worked well on car roof and lower quarter panels or find a dip coat dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.