How to delete a post
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

How to delete a post

This is a discussion on How to delete a post within the PRC Forum Help, Rules and Suggestions forums, part of the The RANGER STATION ~ Rangers and RZRs category; So I discovered I am not the computer genius I thought I was. I posted a question in the forum but after contacting Warn I ...

Thread: How to delete a post

19 Ranger XP1000 BC
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

How to delete a post

So I discovered I am not the computer genius I thought I was. I posted a question in the forum but after contacting Warn I found the solution to my problem, I'm trying to delete the post so its not taking up space but can't figure out for the life of me how to delete it.
    I am convinced my side by sides are eating my money while I'm not looking. 2019 Ranger XP1000 Backcountry with Rhino 2.0 axles STM clutches and a bunch of other crap, 2019 Ranger XP1000, 2016 Ranger 900 with 7200 miles and still running strong, 2015 Sportsman 850, 2019 Sportsman 570, coming soon 2020 Can am Maverick XRS Turbo.

Supporting Member
    2025 Ranger 900
    Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Once the edit timer has been passed, posts cannot be removed by the posting member.

We also dont remove content as it will cause holes in conversations and the database.

_ JB

Sponsored Links