Old timers. - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
PRC Polaris Ranger Club - Powered by vBulletin

Old timers.

This is a discussion on Old timers. within the General Member Discussions forums, part of the The RANGER STATION ~ Rangers and RZRs category; Hard to say what time Iím going to be up to. Iím retired even though Iím not that old, so I choose what time to ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Old timers.

2017 Ranger 570 Mid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Hard to say what time Iím going to be up to. Iím retired even though Iím not that old, so I choose what time to go to bed.

Usually later (1 or 2) when we are binge watching a series. I donít have a set time to get up ... well, unless the dogs decide they need to go out. . Still, usually up around 7 no matter what time I go to bed. I also can take a nap if I want ... retired life. Itís rough, but I kind of like it.
    pyromedic and Rangerwhit like this.
    2017 Ranger 570 Midsize, stock tires/wheels with a few accessories like bed rack, roof, windshields.

Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TX 3400XL View Post
    Agreed in more ways than one.....I started as LEO in 87...as the song says....people are crazy
    Started in 89, retired in 2012, another 6 as a reserve. I am peopled out. Started my second career (actually first career again) back in the oilfield, away from the general public, so I have to get up early, and momma don't like stay up late either.
    Rangerwhit likes this.
    2012 Red Ranger 500 EFI, 2017 Full size 570, and we still have the 2005 mule 610, 5 antique tractors, 3 dogs, 2 kids, two granddaughters and two grandsons, and glad to be retired.

(Steve) Starting Member Mcrgoat's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Letís see just turned 68 for 35 years got up milked 10 goats drove to work sometimes 90 miles one way worked as an ironworker drove back home up to 90 miles milked and fed animals, but now retired in the winter I run a 5 mile trap line that I walk daily from November to March. But now is spring kidding time, up at dawn in the house at dark. And yes Iím a liberal sometimes I think these labels are backwards I live in the greatest now blue state it must be a liberal state because we can buy a gun and take it home the same day get a drink 24/7, blow our paycheck on a game of craps,21 poker,or slots, pot is legal and we can even rent a wife for the night. Now in the conservative mid west there are places where you canít get a drink on Sunday there are even places where you canít get a drink in the whole county, much less pot, they wonít even let grandma play bingo, and if you arenít married you could go to jail for just well you know. Yea I kinda like being liberal
    Rangerwhit likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PRCForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    442 times
    Where you from?
    2007 Ranger 500 (Carb)

(Willie) 1000+ Member stainlessman's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    1258 times
    I had to look at your location. I thought you were here in Maine. Prostitution isn't legal here but everything else is right in line.
    No I'm not a liberal I work and pay a lot of taxes.
    2014 900 XP EPS.....28"Mongrels- forward 'A'arms- Rhino axels-MMA lift-Duraclutch-Viper winch-canvas doors-DragonFire doors-Elka stage2 shocks- Gilomen tune and other add'ons
    2014 800 LE EPS.....(engine under seat... ass cooker)

" I've Never Seen A Uhaul Behind A Hearse "....

"Happiness isn't having everything you want, its wanting everything you have"

Member #
    Liked
    307 times
    Quote Originally Posted by summermn View Post
    I think it was George Foreman that said the outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man. I miss horses. Got a couple horse sized dogs now.
    Groucho Marx
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend, inside of a dog it's too dark to read." lol

[email protected]
    Give me a call anytime. I'm open 7 days a week for all PRC members. 352-287-2606

2014 Ranger 570
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrgoat View Post
    Letís see just turned 68 for 35 years got up milked 10 goats drove to work sometimes 90 miles one way worked as an ironworker drove back home up to 90 miles milked and fed animals, but now retired in the winter I run a 5 mile trap line that I walk daily from November to March. But now is spring kidding time, up at dawn in the house at dark. And yes Iím a liberal sometimes I think these labels are backwards I live in the greatest now blue state it must be a liberal state because we can buy a gun and take it home the same day get a drink 24/7, blow our paycheck on a game of craps,21 poker,or slots, pot is legal and we can even rent a wife for the night. Now in the conservative mid west there are places where you canít get a drink on Sunday there are even places where you canít get a drink in the whole county, much less pot, they wonít even let grandma play bingo, and if you arenít married you could go to jail for just well you know. Yea I kinda like being liberal
    You can thank the conservatives for your relaxed gun laws , if up to the libs you wouldn't even have a gun .
    Last edited by yooper265; 04-12-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    fender, pyromedic, Dbonzi and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    442 times
    Early bird, I would gather is better than a night owl. My to do list is outpacing me.
    2007 Ranger 500 (Carb)

Member #
    Liked
    442 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yooper265 View Post
    You can thank the conservatives for your relaxed gun laws , if up to the libs you wouldn't even have a gun .
    Bury them by metal fence posts... Never find them!
    yooper265 likes this.
    2007 Ranger 500 (Carb)

Polaris Ranger Crew
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Iím 64, retired from the Air Force and Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I stay up late, and get up when I want, usually around 9-10 am. When it finally warm up around here Iíll start going to bed earlier so I can get up earlier to go fly fishing!
    Rangerwhit likes this.
    The American service-member wrote a blank check to the United States of America FOR UP TO AND INCLUDING MY LIFE! Thank a Solider, Airman, Sailor, Marine, or Coast Guardsmen for their sacrifices on your behalf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links