PRC Polaris Ranger Club

Old timers.

Thread: Old timers.

Tags: None

stainlessman said:
    Quote Originally Posted by WyoMud View Post
    I’m 64, retired from the Air Force and Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I stay up late, and get up when I want, usually around 9-10 am. When it finally warm up around here I’ll start going to bed earlier so I can get up earlier to go fly fishing!
    I'm gonna try to keep telling myself this year. Fish more , work less.
    2014 900 XP EPS.....28"Mongrels- forward 'A'arms- Rhino axels-MMA lift-Duraclutch-Viper winch-canvas doors-DragonFire doors-Elka stage2 shocks- Gilomen tune and other add'ons
    2014 800 LE EPS.....(engine under seat... ass cooker)

" I've Never Seen A Uhaul Behind A Hearse "....

"Happiness isn't having everything you want, its wanting everything you have"

pyromedic said:
    It's difficult for a guy that's been in the harness most of his life to try to get out of harness and just enjoy grazing in the field.
    2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size XP
    Lock N Ride Polaris Pro Fit Glass Wiper ready Windshield
    Lock N Ride Polaris Pro Fit Glass Rear Window
    Lock N Ride Polaris Pro Fit Poly Roof
    Lock N Ride Polaris Pro Fit Poly Doors with Hinged Windows
    Polaris Windshield Wiper
    Polaris Battery Connection Kit
    Duraclutch
    KFI Front Lower Hitch Receiver
    Pawltector Parking Brake
    Trail Armor Skids
    Odyssey Battery
    SVI Traction Control
    SATV Power Steering
    Badland 3500# Winch
    KFI Winch Mount
    KFI 72" Snow Plow
    Sucool 48w LED back up lights

Rangerwhit said:
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromedic View Post
    It's difficult for a guy that's been in the harness most of his life to try to get out of harness and just enjoy grazing in the field.
    Always greener!
    2007 Ranger 500 (Carb)

WyoMud said:
    Quote Originally Posted by stainlessman View Post
    I'm gonna try to keep telling myself this year. Fish more , work less.
    You really need too! We only live once, and your never going to be able to get theses days back. Enjoy them while you can.
    The American service-member wrote a blank check to the United States of America FOR UP TO AND INCLUDING MY LIFE! Thank a Solider, Airman, Sailor, Marine, or Coast Guardsmen for their sacrifices on your behalf.

gemery said:
    I keep telling myself I'm gonna quit taking on more work, then more work comes in and I work more. I've worked all my life, kinda hard to not "get up and go to work". My problem is tend to buy too many toys if I'm not working. I am learing to take more and longer vacations and we are finally in a position where we can afford to. And can afford to take the kids and grandkids with us to.
    2012 Red Ranger 500 EFI, 2017 Full size 570, and we still have the 2005 mule 610, 5 antique tractors, 3 dogs, 2 kids, two granddaughters and two grandsons, and glad to be retired.

pede58 said:
    Been pulling levers on a dozer for 47 years, started winding down a little got a couple years before I hit 65, started a side gig weed spraying with the ranger. Haven't set an alarm in 35years, kidneys usually get me around 3 and do my best to sleep till 5.

Mcrgoat said:
    Yooper
    Not necessarily in my ultra conservative family, 2 brothers and my dad would argue all day long that there was no reason to have a gun and they should be outlawed this is no shit, my younger brother’s daughter hates me because I kill harmless wild animals to eat, actually any animal she is vegan, my sister who for 13 years was a welfare queen won’t talk to me because I trap. I live out in the boonies, raise my own livestock and have over 50 guns I’ve lost track. My original post was to poke a little fun at labels, if you look around you will see that liberals aren’t always liberal and conservatives aren’t always conservative. My dad was a Sierra club member, and saved the whales. But life long republican
    Last edited by Mcrgoat; Today at 12:26 AM.

PalaceRat said:
    Must make for an interesting Thanksgiving dinner.
    2016 Ranger 900 XP EPS Sunset Red
    Lock & Ride Pro-Fit windshield
    Lock & Ride Pro-Fit Sport Roof
    Lock & Ride Pro-Fit rear wind screen
    Lock & Ride Bed Rails
    IDD Display with backup camera
    Polaris 13" LED light bar
    MMA 2.5 inch lift kit
    Polaris Bed Liner
    K-Winch 4500
    UTV Dirt Stoppers
    Trail Armor Skid Plate
    UTV TEK Trio HD 2" Hitch
    Green Mountain Outdoors Camo seat covers
    6" Round LED Backup light
    Super ATV steering wheel
    LED dome light
    Duraclutch

jungleman said:
    Quote Originally Posted by palacerat View Post
    must make for an interesting thanksgiving dinner.
    rotflmao !................................................. .....................
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE. WHOA !

2007 Polaris Ranger700 XP LE

stainlessman said:
    You just cant beat a good 'Toferkey' for Thanksgiving.. unless of course you get a 40 lb'er from the local farmer who wacks it and dresses it while you wait..lol
    2014 900 XP EPS.....28"Mongrels- forward 'A'arms- Rhino axels-MMA lift-Duraclutch-Viper winch-canvas doors-DragonFire doors-Elka stage2 shocks- Gilomen tune and other add'ons
    2014 800 LE EPS.....(engine under seat... ass cooker)

" I've Never Seen A Uhaul Behind A Hearse "....

"Happiness isn't having everything you want, its wanting everything you have"