PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - Don't forget to use coupon code EXTRA6 to get an extra 6% off your order. Orders that are $50+ & that are not oversized ship for only $5.95.

<center>
</center>

<font size="4"><center>Coupon Code <font size="6"><font color="red">EXTRA6 </font id="red"></font id="size6"></center></font id="size4">

Coupon code changed from RANGER6 to EXTRA6 (11/6/2007)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Coupon code has changed to <font color="red">RANGER6</font id="red"> and has beed extended through 12/31/2099 (lol). It's pretty much been made permanent. Thanks for all your support guys & don't forget the new site as well to shop & possibly save (MotorSportsSuperCenter.com).

Scott

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rolltideroll

Guys - Don't forget to use coupon code PRC6 to get an extra 6% off your order. Orders that are $50+ & that are not oversized ship for only $5.95.

<center>
</center>

<font size="4"><center>Coupon Code <font size="6"><font color="red">RANGER6</font id="red"></font id="size6"></center></font id="size4">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Sounds like some great deals! Thanks for being a sponsor and helping our members with these discounts.

Brian

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had a couple people tell me that the coupon code didn't work but I know there is some who have gotten it to work. If you are placing an order and the code (RANGER6) doesn't work just put it in the comments field & we will make sure you get the extra discount.

Scott

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still having folks tell me the coupon code is not working so I have changed it again. Now you use <font color="red">EXTRA6</font id="red"> as the coupon code. It only works for accessories BUT make sure you enter it into the comments field on hard parts and you will get the additional 6% discount.

This coupon only works on MotorSportsSuperStore.com which charges $5.95 shipping on all orders over $50 (unless they are oversized). You do not need a coupon code if you order from MotorSportsSuperCenter.com which offers a bigger discount (20%) but charges actual shipping.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with this new code.

Scott

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rolltideroll

I have had a couple people tell me that the coupon code didn't work but I know there is some who have gotten it to work. If you are placing an order and the code (RANGER6) doesn't work just put it in the comments field & we will make sure you get the extra discount.

Scott
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just in time for the Christmas season we have revised this coupon code (EXTRA6) to give you FREE SHIPPING on orders $100 or more on items that are not deemed oversized by UPS. Make a "Wish List" & email it to your family & friends so they can save while getting you the things you really want!

Here is a link to start your wish list...
http://www.motorsportssuperstore.com/wishlists.asp?sid=08167993X11K15K2009J7I52I01JAMQ808R0

As always we thank you for your business & support and we are glad to be a part of your website!

rolltideroll said:
Guys - Don't forget to use coupon code EXTRA6 to get an extra 6% off your order. Orders that are $50+ & that are not oversized ship for only $5.95.

<center>
</center>

<font size="4"><center>Coupon Code <font size="6"><font color="red">EXTRA6 </font id="red"></font id="size6"></center></font id="size4">

Coupon code changed from RANGER6 to EXTRA6 (11/6/2007)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just placed an order for a grill and the discount code worked like a champ. Thank you for offering us this discount!

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts