PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Curious if there are many differences in the 14 to 15 XP. Will 14 stuff fit on the 15. Like bumpers, lifts, Cab parts?

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
Just Curious if there are many differences in the 14 to 15 XP. Will 14 stuff fit on the 15. Like bumpers, lifts, Cab parts?
Yes, The 14'-15' polaris accessories will be the same, as well as aftermarket products.

If you are looking at some Polaris branded accessories and need some assistance, post it, I will help you with the correct part numbers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. only thing Polaris I will be Purchasing will be the Canvas Doors, Prolly there aftermarket front bumper, Heater and Headliner if it will fit on my sport roof. I plan on installing the Infinity Radio so will get the speaker pods and dash piece, but I have those numbers already. Everything else will end up being other companies.

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
The headliner will fit the sport roof, you will need it and the attachment hardware. The headliner alone is apprx $135, just FYI.
Due to a rear section rollcage change in mid 13', the rear of the headliner just sits in the U Channel at the back, instead of being attached by the four dart pins.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.