PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 14 ranger crew 900 looking into a dragonfire 2 in. lift just to help with clearance. any tips on this? I'm running stock wheels and tires. also if I run the 2 in lift should I run the wheel spacers? thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I did the dragon fire 2" with superatv forward arms and love it rides great. I also added 30x10x15 backwater itp tires. Got good ground clearance now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just added a Marshall Motoart 2.5 lift and 28x14 zillas. Really improved ground clearance and rides great.

·
Registered
364 Posts
No arm extensions needed Adam?

·
Registered
63 Posts
No. I have a very minor rub on the left side in extreme off camber left turns but it is not enough for me to worry about.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Added the 2.5" Marshall with stock wheels and very happy with the outcome as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just added a Marshall Motoart 2.5 lift and 28x14 zillas. Really improved ground clearance and rides great.

Well, lets see it!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've been pleased with the Marshall Motoart 2.5" kit... very well made. Brackets are one piece and have a nice powder coat finish. Actual lift was about 2.25" and zero axle bind at full droop. No wheel spacers needed.
I had to mod mine to work with the Super ATV forward arched arms. Pics are here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
2102015.jpg 21020152.jpg
Here is my set up.

Reactions: wilfreeman

·
Registered
364 Posts
The crews come with 26" tires. How much more taller are the 28" zillas?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not sure about the Zilla's but my PXT 26" stock tires were barely 24.5" tall. I went with 28" Rocktanes that are 28.5" tall = 4" taller than stock /2" = 2" height increase on floor clearance.

Richard

The crews come with 26" tires. How much more taller are the 28" zillas?

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had a marshal motoart lift on mine it was great, was just the right amount of height. I upgraded my a arms and cant use it if your interested id sell it, was only used for about two months

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I put the Marshall 2 inch kit and dragon fire 1.5" wheel spacers and it made a big difference. Hopefully 28 in tires soon..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts