PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

no camber issues at all front or rear and the axles arent popping out. very satisfied. now have 17.5" of ground clearance

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My predictions for 2015:
1. LittleBigRancher will have axle problems,
2. The first corner he goes around faster than 10 mph will cause his Ranger to tip over,
3. After finishing five beers out of the six pack he'll hand the sixth (half empty) to someone in the garage, say, "Hold my beer, watch this!" as he plays monster truck with his Ranger as he drives over the poor little blue ATV parked next to it.
4. Going down hill too fast he'll catch his - unusually installed - ball mount (see picture #2) on a rock causing the frame to come to a complete and sudden stop while the cab continues going down hill.

Seriously, that thing is a monster. At first it looked like you photoshopped a shrunken ATV into the picture next to the Ranger. But it really is that tall. Good grief!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As much hell as I put that buggy through, it's been very solid. Alot of people are scared to do what I do but if you keep proper maintanance up it stays together great. In 3 years I've only broke 2 axles. And yes she is very tall but very stable

·
Registered
371 Posts
How does it ride? I would imagine it would be stiff. I took my bracket lift off my Ranger because it made it ride so rough, but on the other hand it is easy to get spoiled by the cushy ride of a Polaris Ranger. They ride so smooth a low speeds that it's almost a shame to lose the ride quality.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im.not concerned with a stiffer ride, it rides fine to me. And hrtkd when your buggy sits that high you have to flip your ball upside down to get the jack to jack up high enough to get tires off the ground

·
Registered
406 Posts
shoot I was whipin donuts last night with a heavy guy in the passage seat toting the driver front the hole time no roll overs

·
Registered
642 Posts
Dang 2" spring spacers?!?!?! My camber went stupid with 1.25" and thr stacked satv lift on the front lol. Your springs must have died along time ago!! Lol

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah jay my springs are done for, that's why I had to upgrade spacers. I need ev springs but don't wanna fork over 250 for them right now.

·
Registered
764 Posts
2" lift stacked on 2" spring spacers om 31s

Yeah jay my springs are done for, that's why I had to upgrade spacers. I need ev springs but don't wanna fork over 250 for them right now.
You should be able to pick up what ever spring weight/length you need for about $60 - $70 each.... $250 seems pretty steep for a pair of springs (but fair price if you're talking about all 4 :) )

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah that's for all 4 springs

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's still more then I feel like spending at the moment for some springs. I'll eventually get them but for now my free spring spacers are working great

Reactions: Rum Runner

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha yeah back from vacation. Let's see if I can keep my mouth shut....... yeah that's not gonna happen! Lmao

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
looks cool just wait till this happens T&S Auto part Pipe Tire Automotive tire Vehicle
Auto part Wheel Automotive wheel system Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry bout your diff, but that's a freak accident. I've had mine setup with lots of lift and heavy mud tires for 3 years now and only broke a few axles.

Reactions: SiPPMSH
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.