PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
New member in need of some help, of all the reading and information I have found here I have finally run into a problem I cannot seem to solve.
Does anyone have a reverse chain part number or interchange / cross reference for this machine?
Parts diagrams do not show the chain part number, they only list the whole sub assembly for the gear shaft and chain which truthfully is more than I want to spend on a machine I’ve owned for 12 years @ 1,800 dollars.
I have rebuilt the entire tranny, just need this chain as the old one was stretched to the point it was about to fall off of the gear set. (Dang lucky it didn’t break)
Transmission part # 1332462
Thanks in advance for any help!

·
6,653 Posts
Hey guys!
New member in need of some help, of all the reading and information I have found here I have finally run into a problem I cannot seem to solve.
Does anyone have a reverse chain part number or interchange / cross reference for this machine?
Parts diagrams do not show the chain part number, they only list the whole sub assembly for the gear shaft and chain which truthfully is more than I want to spend on a machine I’ve owned for 12 years @ 1,800 dollars.
I have rebuilt the entire tranny, just need this chain as the old one was stretched to the point it was about to fall off of the gear set. (Dang lucky it didn’t break)
Transmission part # 1332462
Thanks in advance for any help!
Hey Dan, you came to the right place.......... REVERSE SILENT CHAIN *** Polaris part # 3233036

Reactions: summermn

·
6,653 Posts
Dan,

PM sent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts