PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All - I am hunting a used front differential / front gearcase for 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew....Part numbers I am aware of include 1332731, 1332773, 1332956. From what I understand, the first 2 and others have all been migrated to 1332956, but I may not be understanding correctly. Please feel free to share any information or good sources for used parts, but I'd really prefer to find a Polaris Owner with one to get rid of (hopefully cheaply:frog:)

Thanks for you time and information!

JBird

·
Super Moderator
6,841 Posts
For used parts PowerSportsNation.com.
You are correct, the other part numbers have been superseded by 1332956.

What is the issue with the current gear case?

Reactions: fswan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response, the inboard CV Joints were fused to the output hubs and after days of different ideas and processes we risked pressing them out with a press at the mill and the hubs didnt survive. Also the ring gear is scarred up pretty good. I havent had any luck locating the internals, so Im trying to find a reasonably priced used one. If anyone has any options for the internals at a decent price please give a holler....Thanks

JBird

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Powersportsnation is dead set on $650 for every one of their items, whether it has 2 miles or 20K. I'd rather get this critical part from someone who takes care of their rig. Like those of us on this board. And hopefully a little less painful on this poor farm boy's wallet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a turner cycles billet front diff with a billet roller cage. I paid 2400$ for it a few months ago but I'd like to upgrade again to the rzr turbo front diff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,841 Posts
You may have a hard time finding someone with a set of hubs or a gear case.

A little additional information. The hub assy is Polaris part# 3234934, cheapest price I found, $280 from Partzilla and PartShark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts