PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to he forum but I have a question I was wondering if someone could answer. I have a 2011 Polaris 500 midsize and I’d really like to put a hard cab on it. Full glass windshield with wiper assembly, hard doors, glass rear panel.
What I’m finding from any of the dealers that I’ve spoke to seems to be that Polaris has discontinued the hard Cabs for these older units. They can find me a soft cab no problem, but I really don’t want a plexiglass windshield… I really need the actual glass windshield. My question is, is the cage that much different on a 2015 and newer Polaris 500? Would I be able to buy a windshield for a 2015 and newer model and install it on my 2011? I’m OK with the soft doors but I really need the glass windshield and wiper assembly.

Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 and made my own cab. Bought a glass window front and soft doors. Made the rest from plywood. Bought a camper sliding window for the back. Needs new paint now and the doors need the canvas replaced. I will use plywood for this with vinyl windows. If you are at all handy it was not hard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the input I really appreciate it. Unfortunately this is a service unit for the company that I work for. They are paying for the entire thing and are looking for something professional.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts