PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't had it two days and it's been swiped by the kids lol!! I must say this is an amazing machine from the handling to ride and seating for four, fits the bill for us perfectly.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Very nice machine Brian!! What mods are you planning on doing next?

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, The first few things will probably be a front brushguard and some kind of rock sliders or nerf bars so I can keep the plastic protected, after that I'll probably add some tunes.

·
Registered
842 Posts
You dun good Bryan. Love the color. Anxious to see it when you get finished.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am surprised that you don't have any more photos with mods. I recall all the mods to your other machines in the past. Keep us posted, especially cause i am about to buy a crew.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lugnut said:
I am surprised that you don't have any more photos with mods. I recall all the mods to your other machines in the past. Keep us posted, especially cause i am about to buy a crew.
I haven't really added much. We ordered the factory roof and half windshield when we got the machine and since then the only thing I've added is some really nice nerf bars. I have the templates cut out to buid an overhead stereo/speaker box just haven't taken the time to jump into that project yet, I'll post some pics when I do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Give him time folks and he will have more options on that thing than most cars offer,,lol.
It is a very nice ride,,, big brother let me and my wife take it for a ride and it is very nice!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chiefmorton said:
Haven't had it two days and it's been swiped by the kids lol!! I must say this is an amazing machine from the handling to ride and seating for four, fits the bill for us perfectly.

i have one just like it and ordered a set of front fender flares for the XP they fit good and a lot wider you'll see a big difference for the mud.
and rear flares from asylum hardware those helped out a lot also.
and ordered a Donaldson air intake system for it.
enjoy it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts