PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the part number for a replacement fuel pump for a 2013 800 xp ranger. Has anyone found one yet I know there's one out there somewhere but I can't find it

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Reggie! Not sure if you are looking for '12 or '13 800 fuel pump, but either way, no one has reported finding an after market one that fit those year models - MANY have searched with no luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I've been reading a lot of cool stuff on here. My dealer here in Heber Utah said he's had guys go to the local auto zone and get one, BUT he don't know the make or part # their using. So I went over there last night and looked at every pump they had and come to the conclusion that he's full of crap!! I am waiting for a call back from the Bosch rep today to see if I can get anywhere. If I do I will post ASAP

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Yeah - there are a bunch for the earlier year models, but '11s and up... not so much! They have upgraded the pumps to a higher PSI but they are still about the same size. Let us know what Bosch says :encouragement:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay guys here's where were at
I heard back from Bosch they told me that Polaris has the design on the pump they cannot release it to aftermarket manufacturing. So I called Polaris direct and beat them up about the issue and their response was deal with it. So I went to a dealership not far from my Home and they was able to hook me up with the new updated 58 psi fuel pump kit and it's actually cheaper than the factory 39 psi kit by about $75 but it does require a reflash and that's and only an additional $20 so all in all that's the route to go. So it looks like I will be able to load my dogs and my 10-year-old son and take him grouse hunting this weekend. ��

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
The 58psi pump is the way to go. It has solved a lot of problems for folks that had overheating issues. Even if you haven't had that problem, installing the updated pump seems like a good preventative measure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts