PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the fins on my fan is broken and I am trying to find a replacement fan blade. The number on the blade is 20-5311TD2. The motor is made by Tripac International and they under contract and only sells to Polaris.

My fan motor works just fine. Don't need the whole assembly that costs $325.

Has anyone ever been able to source just the blade?

Thanks

·
Registered
2015 Polaris ranger 570 XP
3,997 Posts
You might be able to purchase an aftermarket replacement fan with a blade the correct diameter to replace the OEM fan. It may also be that the fan blade of an aftermarket fan could be removed from a new fan and installed on the OEM fan. Just for grins I looked up a 12" electric radiator push/pull fan on Amazon and it cost less than $30. IF that fan were the correct diameter with the correct motor shaft size you might be able to use the blade from the new fan or simply replace the OEM fan with the new.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might be able to purchase an aftermarket replacement fan with a blade the correct diameter to replace the OEM fan. It may also be that the fan blade of an aftermarket fan could be removed from a new fan and installed on the OEM fan. Just for grins I looked up a 12" electric radiator push/pull fan on Amazon and it cost less than $30. IF that fan were the correct diameter with the correct motor shaft size you might be able to use the blade from the new fan or simply replace the OEM fan with the new.
That might work, but the way the fan is driven is weird. The fan on the 800 Crew is made by Tripac International. I seen where some of the fans on the RZRs are made by SPAL. What I thought I might be able to do is take a SPAL fan and mount it in my fan shroud. I got in the SPAL catalog and found a fan that I though was the right diameter and has the same mounting circle as mine (4.50"). Found this and was able to find one on ebay that was the same series. I ordered one, so we will see how it goes when it gets here.

Thanks

Product Font Line Rim Auto part

·
Registered
2015 Polaris ranger 570 XP
3,997 Posts
That might work, but the way the fan is driven is weird. The fan on the 800 Crew is made by Tripac International. I seen where some of the fans on the RZRs are made by SPAL. What I thought I might be able to do is take a SPAL fan and mount it in my fan shroud. I got in the SPAL catalog and found a fan that I though was the right diameter and has the same mounting circle as mine (4.50"). Found this and was able to find one on ebay that was the same series. I ordered one, so we will see how it goes when it gets here.

Thanks

View attachment 143567
Please let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fan that I found on ebay was VA15-AP71/LL-39A. (eBay item # 124149553704). I removed the fan motor from my original housing and did the same for the SPAL motor. It fit right into my housing perfectly!!! The only other thing I have to do is cut off the connector and put on my Polaris connector. This fan assembly was $65.

Automotive tire Rim Gas Auto part Circle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts