PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its that time of the year again, we are just over a month away from the 2013 Polaris dealer show where the latest and greatest will be announced and unveiled. Once again I will be there providing an inside look from the perspective of my experience along with updates, photos, and feedback of all the new product. If you wish to stay up to date as things progress please feel free to subscribe to this thread... with numerous rumors and speculation it's set up to be a very exciting release year!!

last years thread:

http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=50743

·
Registered
428 Posts
THanks Chris!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Chris: What are the dates for the Dealers meeting? Next week?

Bob

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
The Big unveiling is July 29th.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess I may have jumped too soon when I got my RZR XP900 the end of June. I should have waited until the end of July. I could of had a 1000.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Made it in to DC this morning and just got checked into my room. As always the choice of venue from Polaris was excellent. The Gaylord National resort and convention center is a breathtaking property located on the Potomac river in Maryland just outside of Washington DC.

www.gaylordnational.com

Its a day before the main show begins (here early for the Polaris Top Gun awards) and already the resort is filled with Polaris Employees and dealership principals. While wandering around I attempted to peek into the doors of the main showcase where we will be taken after the ORV reveal tomorrow night and was quickly ushered away by security without much peeking success lol...

Few more hours of free time and then a dinner cruise on (link below) for all the Top Gun winners.

more updates to come ;)

http://www.spiritofwashington.com/

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
Can't wait to see what they have!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Any news today? This is the day of the dealer show, is it not?

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The orv reveal is set for 7pm local time. should have plently of info/pics shortly after that time

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts