PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has 4 point seat belts in his RZR. They are 3" wide and a huge pain. I just read about the 6 point retractable harnesses that Polaris makes. Do they make them for an 800, has anybody put them in there? If not is there a better option for him. He is 12 and the ones he has are oversize and its hard to get them correct. There not a brand I recognize. I want at least 4 points for him.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have 4 point harness on my 09 bought probably in 2010. What I don't like about them is that they don't have a sternum strap and if not really tight the shoulder straps move down. Currently most all of the 4 point harnesses come with sternum straps, I've just been too lazy to get them. There are dozens of aftermarket companies making and selling very high quality 4, 5, and even 6 point harness units for RZRs no need to pay Polaris prices for them. You can get significantly more information on them by going to RZR forums.net a link to the forum is right here: https://www.rzrforums.net/

You can check the vendor area or ask in the general discussion area, you will get plenty of help there.

Mike

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike ZI will give that forum a try. My son's have a small sternum strap but the belts are so large the strap ends up in his neck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts