PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 570 Crew and have the factory soft top, I was thinking of buying the factory accessory hard top, the $399.00 one. Just want a top for shad and rain, I don't need to stand on it, or will it be used in heavily wooded areas where chance of damage could occur. Is this top a good deal for the money, or is there others that will work equally as well for the money.

John

·
Registered
725 Posts
I like mine. It hasn't been broke and I rub a few trees. I also stand on it and I'm 175lbs

·
Registered
973 Posts
I have a 2014 570 Crew and have the factory soft top, I was thinking of buying the factory accessory hard top, the $399.00 one. Just want a top for shad and rain, I don't need to stand on it, or will it be used in heavily wooded areas where chance of damage could occur. Is this top a good deal for the money, or is there others that will work equally as well for the money.

John
I had one on my former 2014 Ranger, 570 crew, great piece and it will serve you well for what you describe. Also, when mounted it handles wind nicely while being towed on a trailer, e.g., transported mine at 70 mph with no issues. Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts