PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I saw the cab kits but I already have a roof and windshield, are you gonna be offering and full and half doors?
Not specifically, however my sales staff has been giving the instruction and freedom to wheel and deal on just about anything... Basic rule of thumb, if we can ship it to you and still make a couple bucks we want to make it happen. Please give Jim, Bryan, Jay, or Aaron a call tomorrow and let them know you are interested in something not on the list and would like a quote. They will do everything possible to hook you up ;)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Trying to find the bushings on the site, doesnt say anything about them being discounted. Will this go into effect tmorrow chris?

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
They may have been missed, I'll make sure we get them up in the morning. Sorry bout that.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
fyi - until 9am est my phone system thinks we are still closed and is wanting to send customers straight to voice mail....if you wish to place a phone order between 8am and 9am est today, please press one of the following extensions when the system answers the call.

Jim (ext 112)
bryan (ext 117)
aaron (ext 105)
jay (ext 106)

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Phone systems are back up and functioning normal, please be patient if you are having problems getting through as we are expecting volume to remain high throughout the morning.

also, live chat on the site is up and available if anyone needs help.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Thanks again everyone

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
762 Posts
Order complete, my shopping is done,,,,,, yeh, right.....

Thanks for the deals Chris, thanks for the easy order Brian.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Order complete, my shopping is done,,,,,, yeh, right.....

Thanks for the deals Chris, thanks for the easy order Brian.

thank you very much for the business!!!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Just a reminder that phone hours have been extended tonight for our sale until 8pm est.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Day 1 of phone hours is in the books. A huge thanks to all the members that placed a Black Friday/Cyber Monday Order today. As always, the support we receive from this community is awesome!! The Phones will open back up tomorrow morning at 10am and will be available until 3pm, and then on Monday from 9am till 6pm EST. Website Cyber weekend orders can be placed 24 hours a day until the sale ends Monday evening. Have a great night!!!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Good Morning Guys... Phones will be open in just a few minutes, as always feel free to email, call, pm, our use our website live chat support with any questions.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Sorry if anyone was having a hard time getting through this morning, things were pretty hectic for awhile. The phones have slowed down now and I don't expect them to be a problem during the remaining 2 hours we will be available for phone support/orders

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Phone support for the day is now closed. The last chance to place a phone order will be on Cyber Monday from 9am to 6pm EST. The sale runs and current prices are good on the website until Midnight EST Monday evening. If you are wishing to place an order on the website this weekend and experience issues, please feel free to shoot me a PM or Email. We will also have live webchat support available on fixmytoys.com periodically between now and Monday. Thanks again to everyone that has or plans on placing a Black Friday/Cyber Monday order with us.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Last Day... Phone hours will be from 9am - 6pm EST. The lines have been extremely packed since we opened, thank you for being patient if you are trying to get through.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
1 hour left for phone orders, web orders will remain active till midnight

·
Registered
42 Posts
Placed a parts order, and purchased 5 yr. warranty. Thanks Chris for the blowout price on the warranty.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts